Monday, April 22, 2013

Poem 812. Love for success

                                                             Love for success
Success is something I always fall in love with that is our life and that is our thinking
I feel one thing on every point then this success will have impact on our life I feel just
One thing from inside that success is that thought which capture our mind then I feel
Just one thing that success is one thought on every part of our mind I feel that good sort
Of thing which will have effect on every point I feel one thing from inside that success
Is that diamond which will shine in that jewel which called life on every point I just feel
One thought from inside success is that power which I need in life but when life went
Ahead I just understood one thing from inside that success is not that easy thing to absorb
In life it happened not because I win in life I realized it when my enemy win with some one
Else before my eyes I feel so upset when my enemy win in life but then when my enemy
Manage to get that success that problems started in life on that moment I laugh from my
Heart on every point because I was just watching every thing from my heart after all that
One was never right on any point I feel one thing from inside that enemy is defeated due
To love of success in life but at that point I have understood one thought from inside that
Success is not that much precious in life because with it comes responsibilities in life so
May be when we are not successful we are in better position inside life because success
Is that thought from my mind that which just made for others so I have never thought that
What will happen when I get it in life but then slowly I observe one thing easy success
Are of worst type of success in life that person is not prepared for it and suddenly success just
Comes and capture our life then it is not much good than attacking tiger in life it may look
Good and adventurous in life after all that tiger will look so majestic in life but it will also
Have same anger and strength inside that tiger can cut us on every point in fact that success
Have one motive to eat us alive and we just fall with love with that success that we just never
Have second thought before accepting it in life when success comes we just accept it with
Such big smile that we just forget other responsibilities regarding it inside life when we move
Ahead on every point we feel just one thing from mind that success is that thought which will
Capture our thinking on every point I feel  just happiness of getting success much a quickness
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind that success is not that good on any point in life so
After all success is just one thing for our mind that we want it but how will we handle it
That is true task of life but mostly we forget to plan it in life because we have some thinking
On every point which tell us we need success on every part of our life I feel one thought
From my mind that success is that want from inside which never let us see other things for
Some time so when it stood on our door we just grab that success on that moment and on
That point I feel one thing from my mind that success is good to grab but then we must have
Some plan how to keep it inside or we just manage to destroy every thing in life after all
Getting success is hard but not as much as keeping it and then even smiling after keeping it
Alive on every point of life if we can't able to do it then we mostly manage to cry due to
Success in life because without plan it will just manage to take away laughter from our life
We need that success as much as any other thing on any point we need that success to bring
Brightness inside life it is one thing which I just like to keep alive but with my happiness from
My thoughts and my mind I feel just one thought from inside that happiness is that power
Which will bringing pleasure inside life after all success is that gold which we need in life
But we need to manage to keep both things on some point inside our life after all we can't
Live by rejecting them in life loving success is fine but we must learn to keep them with
Proper plans in life only then they will take us ahead and make us pleased in life when we
Move ahead we need some way to handle things in life we feel just one thought from mind
That success is something worthy to love but still we need it just in some limit inside life
And we need to find it on every point of our mind but we also need some ways to keep it
Alive on every way of our future and our life without plan nothing will stay in life I know
That nothing is permanent but it should stay with us at least for few months of life when
It will vanish in few months we have done biggest mistake of life by accepting it when
We don't deserve it in life because we just can't handle it means we need more days before
That success inside life so that we can plan success in life we need to plan success in life
Instead of just loving success learn to plan it and prosper with it inside life that is true need of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...