Friday, April 12, 2013

Poem 794. Success and failures

                                                          Success and failures
Two corner of my mind they are having two sides on every point I can accept them on
Sometimes but mostly I don't accept them in life so when it comes accepting failures on
Every point I just feel one thought if only I can accept them then I will become winner of life so
There comes task of accepting those concepts of mind those thought which play games
Are true problems of life which keep telling me on every moment and second of life
That success and failures are two different effect on every point two thinking which
Are precious on every point after all those two types are which important inside life so
I feel one thing from inside mind failures are hurting us on every point after all they are
Also part of our life when we move ahead we have thirst for success on every point
After all failure are something which are having reaction on every point so then I feel
One thought from inside that we just feel one thing from inside that success is so great
As friend on every point I have one thinking on every point those thoughts  will lead
To different section in life which will tell use that on every point that we want just success
As our friend inside life but failures are something which capture some part of life so
We just don't want them but they still keep entering in life they will just manage to hurt
Our thinking on every point we need to understand one thought from inside that success
Is that part which never take us ahead on any point I feel one thing from every point
That some thoughts are touching us on every point I want success as important part
Of our life that friends which will lead to success on every point so then this success
Which will have impact on every point so then I feel one thing from inside because then
Failures are having reaction on every point because then I feel one thought from inside
That success is that thing which will help us on every point I want that success will
Totally wrong on every point inside life when we began to hate failure on every point
But then success is something which are so good on every point so then I feel one thing
From inside that success will have some good aspects in every option of life I just feel one thing
On every point these failures are something which will have reaction on every point but
We just never understand failures are part of our thinking on every point I feel one thought
On every point those success which are having reaction on every time I have success
Are some thing which are having reaction on every point I feel one thing from inside life
Success and failure are two types of life I just feel one thing from inside that success
Are that friend for whom we waited every time and failure is that friend which will just
Kept waiting for us on our door every time we all just wish one thought from inside
On every point I feel one thing from inside that failure are that friend for whom I never
Want to open my door in life that failure should go to some other house every time and
We just want to ignore that ringing on every time inside life so I feel one thought from
Inside that success will be only thing which we want to call on every time even if it is
At someone else door we want it come inside our house on every point I feel one thing
From inside those success and failure two sides which are having effect on every point
But then I feel one thing from inside life these two friends who are part of our life will
Look so different on every angle of life success will have effect on every point which
Will have effect inside life that success and failures creating effect on every area of life
I feel one thing from inside then that failures will never move ahead on every point so
I have thought failures are something which will have good effect on life I feel one thought on
Every point that failure will hurt me on many points but still I have to open door to those
Failures in life so then I have one thinking inside life those failures are so important in life
I feel one thought on every angle and on every part that failures and success are something
Which are two part of each and every heart I just have one thing from heart that those
Failures are needed to enter inside our life as important part of life failures are something
Which are creating effect on every time I feel one thought from inside that failures are
Needed to move ahead inside life failures are moving ahead on every point but then I feel
Just one thought from inside that those failures are suppose to enter in life because they
Will finally move ahead in life because failures are something which will stay there until
We need to fail on some point so it need to enter inside our life on secretly every time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...