Thursday, April 25, 2013

Poem 817. Controlled life

                                                               Controlled life
Life never move according to my likes I want to fly freely in my sky on every point then
I just feel one thing from inside that some one else is deciding whatever I think in my life
Those things which will have effect on our future will be decided by some one and I am
Controlled by that thread on every point I just want to get that thing which I feel so easy
To get inside life on every moment I feel just one thought from my mind that when I will
Move ahead I just don't move as I want in life I move in such a way that this thread decide
Each moment on every point I just have one wish from inside that those thoughts are leading
From one point to another point I just feel one thing from inside when we start moving
Ahead we feel one thing from inside that this thread is capturing my life I want to move
As I wish but sometimes things comes before me in such way that I have to change my way
In life I need to walk in such a way that I can move from one way to another way of life
Because my morals can't let me move so easily in such way inside life on every moment
I feel just one thought from inside that I can move as per my wish on every point so I have
Just one thought from inside that some one is putting me on correct way of my life when
I move ahead I need to move as per my wish in life but if some one shows me correct way
Then I don't feel that thread is making mistake in life I just feel one thing that I am angry
With that thread because it reduce my freedom and just force me to walk some way in life
But then I feel may be I am not angry with that power I am angry with myself because
I have guessed it all wrong inside life when that power shows to me that I need to move
Ahead as per my wishes in life I feel just one thing on every point that when I want to fly
Freely on every point then I just never need control in life but if I still don't have sense to
Guess wrong and right then this control is needed on every point I am not actually angry
At that control I am angry at my stupidity in life but I am just human being so mistakes are
Part of my life when I repeat my mistake I feel so upset on every point I just have one thought
From my mind that why don't I learn things in life but that is truth of our future and our life
On every moment we just feel that we will win but after some point but our future is totally
Controlled by different concepts of life we repeat our mistakes because this is human nature
On every point mistakes are part of our future and our life we just never understand what
We feel from inside we just never guess until that thread show us we are going in wrong way
Inside our life we just never able to tell what we really have in mind because we are all just
Engaged in our dreams and move with them in life sometimes truth is far away from those
Dreams and that is truth of life on every moment we feel that thread which is pulling us is really
Pulling us in right way inside life but still sometimes I wish only if I can know proper way
And don't need that thread to control things in life but that is truth world is confusing and
It seem so hard to understand it in life so every time we need some one to control us and
Show us right way of life freedom is good but sometimes control is also required in life and
I just feel one thing that we need to understand that if control is by right thing then we need
That control on every point we just feel one thought from inside that judging things is not
That much easy in life on every moment it seem so hard task on every point I just feel one
Thing from inside that control is required on every moment of our life I feel one thought on
Every point that powerful thread is required for our life we can move within that thread and
It seem so good to have it in life when you can see others doing mistakes while you are just
Doing every thing right on every point that thread look so great on that point when our mistake
Can harm others it seem so better to have that thread in life which will rectify our mistake
On every time I feel one thing from inside that mistakes are those part which we want to do
In correct way inside life that thread which will create for us good ways on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside that those thread which are created for us are used to correct our
Future and life when we move ahead on every point that mistakes are something which will
Have impact on our life so what is bad if some one control those mistake and make them
Right on every point so once I use to want full freedom but now I just prefer my controlled life
Because when my mistake hurt some one so much then I just don't want to make mistake in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...