Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Poem 789. Climbing high

                                                      Climbing high
When did my dream become so important to me that I forgot each part and every thing on
Every point and on every thinking I just began to have one precious sort of dream on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thinking that those dreams which are having effect
On every point that dream which will look some effect on every thinking because that dream
Which touch on every thinking we just feel one thought from our mind that those dreams
Which are becoming most important to human being I feel one thing that while following
Those dream when I forgot some sort of things which are so important to me when I am
Nothing but small child I just have one thought and one thinking that those dreams are
That key to our life on every thinking those dreams are those area of thinking but then those
Dream which are having some reaction in every part after all dream will have some sort
Of thinking which sort of things which are touching us on every point I feel one thought
From my mind that these dreams which are having future on every point after all these
Things which are having goodness on every point and thinking when I will move ahead on
Every thinking I feel just one thing that those dreams are having effect on every thinking on
Every point I feel just one thought and thinking that those friends who are touching us on
Every area and point seem totally forgotten while searching that dreams and it's not just
About us but it is also about our friends and their thinking our friends have also forgotten
Each and every thing they just kept thinking one aspect on every point that those things
Which are part of our dreams will look so good as well as so interesting to us as human being
Those dreams which are going to touch our thoughts and thinking will always help us as
A human being but don't we need also our friends on every point with our positive thinking
On every moment we just need one thought and one thing that when we climb high we need
To understand what we are missing but even if we decide to stand back and look behind
I just always observed that my friends are missing all my friends are pursuing their dream
Inside life when I will move ahead on every point I feel just one thing that my dreams are
Not that much important to me as my friends in life but still I have to run after them because
That is rule of life we just can't stay back how much we wish from our heart and from inside
Our mind when we move ahead I feel one thought from inside that those dreams which are
Creating reaction on every point those dreams which are so important to us inside life but
Then those dream which are touching our mind will not look that much good on any point
Those dreams are something which are precious in life will have impact on us at every point
Dreams will have reaction on every point after all those friends who are once in life
Also found their dreams on some point so we all are going ahead inside life we all are moving
Ahead on every point those dreams are something which we all have inside life those dreams
Will have effect on every point I feel one thinking that dreams are something so nice
On every point I feel one thing from inside that those dreams which are creating impact on
Every point after all those things which are having reaction on our life those old friends which
Are having reaction on every point I feel just one thought from inside that these old friends
Which having effect on some part inside life but then those old friends who are having impact
On every point those dreams which are part of our life never look that much good on every
Area and every point when we think of friends in life but still we just keep forgetting friends
On every point climbing high is important on every point those dreams which are leading us
Ahead on every point I feel just one thought from inside that dreams are that part of our life
Which will help us on every point those dreams are touching us on every angle of life when
We move ahead we want dreams because we just can't keep friends with us and forget dreams
In life because climbing high is one ambition from inside I feel just one thought from inside
That those dreams which are making us alive are not that much good on any point so I feel
Just one thing from my mind that dreams which are creating happiness inside us will look so
Good and fine on every point because we need to move ahead in life just having friends in life
Will not help us that much on any point after all those dreams which are having effect in life
Will have wrong reaction on every point when we forget friends we feel sad from inside but
When we are busy with dreams we forget friends in life and it is not just you even your friends
Forget you mostly in life because friends are those people who are taking us ahead on every point
But when we pursue dreams even our friends want to pursue their dreams inside their future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...