Sunday, April 14, 2013

Poem 797. Forgiven

                                                                    Forgiven
Why god is giving justice of strange kind on every part when I asked justice
It seem so far away from heart but then when I went ahead on different point
Suddenly justice become life's important part so on every angle of my heart then
I just feel one thought from inside of my heart that justice will needed on every
Angle of my thought and my heart but it was on that time in past it is no longer
Presents part but some times present began to hurt me on every part of my thought
And my heart after all those things which are creating effect on me at every part
Are limited to some life's part I just began to think one thing from my heart that
Those things which are part of my past no longer required justice for my thoughts
And my heart I just want some thing which will take me ahead on every part but
Still after some time I just don't want justice for my heart because I have forgiven
People from my heart I want something different because I have some thoughts
Which are more needed inside life on every point that those things will have effect
On every point those things are creating more effect in life will have impact on us
At every moment inside life those things which we want to change are new part of
Our thinking in our life on every moment I feel one thought that when I feel one
Thing from inside forgiven things are forgiven with just one hope in life that those
Things which are needed will be given in life on every point I have one thought from
My thinking and my mind that I will get another thing in life with just one thought
That I can't get all in life I will decide to forget first justice on that point because that
Justice which is so important inside my life will never seem like something which
Will have much effect on life I will be forgiven just one thought from inside my mind
That I want another thing in it's place in life so forgiving seem as if some thing useless
On every point I feel one thought from inside that forgiving is good nature but when
We do it with one hope that we will get another thing in life we feel just one thought
From inside life those forgiving is one thought from inside that those thoughts are
Creating effect on every point we just want those things which are having effect on
Our life I feel one thought from my mind that I have not really forgiven any one in life
I want just happiness from inside that those things which are creating effect on every
Point inside life are something which will have reaction on every point I feel one thing
From inside that I have not forgiven any person on any point I was just trying to get
Things inside life that forgiveness which is needed on every point but then on every
Point I have one thought from my mind that forgiveness is that thinking which will
Have some effect on our mind because those thoughts of forgiveness will have some
Effect on my mind I feel one thing from my mind that I have not forgiven in life or
May be it is not up to me to forgive that person when person does some mistake in life
That lord will decide when to forgive some person and lord will decide on each and every
Point inside life when crime is small and big for our future and our life on every angle
Of life I feel one thought from inside that I need to forgive people inside life just to get
Peace of my mind because those people are not moving ahead as per my wishes inside
My future and my life they are just moving as per destiny in life so when some one does
Some crime it is up to us when that things are creating effect on us at every point I just
Feel thing from inside that justice is something which will happen just because it is right
Victim doesn't have on it any kind of right on every point justice seem totally wrong on
Every area of life I feel one thought from my mind that things are not moving ahead as
Per our wish in life because justice is a process not up to us to decide when we should
Do that justice inside our life we need to move ahead on every point because justice is
Something like mountain to get inside life on every point we feel need of justice in life
But just for our convenience on every point so justice is needed in life from inside but
Lord want that justice as rule in life so victim never get chance to forgive some one in life
We can forgive some one for our peace but lord will decide when person will be truly
And full forgiven in life we can just do one thing if we really forgive in life that we can
Help that person to tolerate that punishment by helping that person from time to time in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...