Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Poem 787. Hater of art

                                                                   Hater of art
Feeling are written in different things and on different forms some just love to paint
And some just like that other sort of art on every part we feel one thing from our heart
That art will differ on every point since they are important on every part I have just
One thing that each and every art will have power to move ahead on every part so
Then those arts which are touching on every part those things which are touching
Us on every point of our heart we all like and love that art which touch us on every
Point and hurt our heart that art which will have impact on whole world will give
Effect on every part I feel that art will touch every point to my heart because art is
Something that will look so good on every part art will have impact on every angle
And on every thought that art which touch me on every part will look so different
On every angle of heart I feel those arts are touching me on every part they will create
Effect on us from our heart when some art will touch us I feel due to those art then
We will see every nice effect on every part that art which will look so good on every
Angle of heart that art will have lovely effect on every part this art will look so wonderful
On every angel of art I feel one thought from my heart that this art is something so perfect
And nice on every part but then I saw some people who just hate art those things will
Have impact on our life art will look so good on every part that when I see those things
Which are leading to many parts but then that part of art will have impact on our every
Thought and on every part when we began to admire every part of art we just feel one
Thing from our heart that this art will look so good on every part because that art will
Have good effect on every part I feel one thought from every part that art is some thing
So nice for our heart but then after some time I found some people who just never like
That much any art on every part I feel that I just like so much that art when that art will
Enter inside my heart I feel so much pleasure but these people just hate that art so on every
Angle and on every part we just feel one thought from our heart that art will remain with
Our thinking on every part after all that art which will remain so fresh on every part so
When we move ahead we have just one thought from heart that this art will look wonderful
On every part after all this art will look so good on every part I feel that this art will hurt
Our mind on every part that art will look wonderful on every part that art which will take
Us ahead will look so beautiful on every part that art which touch us will seem so nice on
Every thought of art I feel one thinking from my mind about my heart that I just like art
But some people are so different that they just never tolerate any art they just never understand
How did any one will help on every part I feel just one thought from our heart that art which
Will look good on every part will not liked by those people who are standing on every point
Which are having obsession against art those people will having different effect on every
Part I feel one thought from my heart art will look so precious on every point from heart
After all that art which will attach us on every point and on every part will never look that
Much good on any part of heart that art which touch us on every part will look totally wrong
To those heart who just never like our heart we feel that our thinking that will look so good
As art will have impact on us at every part those concepts and those thoughts which are
Touching our art will lead to that positive effect on us at every part I feel just one thought
From inside that hater of art will hate art on every point we just feel one thing from inside
That those people will hate art from inside may those people shown any beautiful art in life
Still they do one thing that is criticize it in life on every point we feel one thought from inside
That art is something which will have impact on us in life but some people just do one thing
Criticize it on every point I feel one thought from inside that art will show me different sides
But it look just bad to them on every point I feel just one thought from inside that art will
Look so good on every point that art which touch us on every point so then that art will look
So lovely on every angle of life but we need to understand that art will look so nice on every
Point but some people hate it in life when they are on bottom it will not matter that much in
Our life but it seem that it will matter more when they are on top and hurt our art on every
Point but we need to understand one thing from our mind that art hater will hate art always
On every moment and on every point may they be on top or bottom in life so we need to
Learn to ignore them on every point it will not matter that much in life where they stood
Still they hate art and they will not help us a lot on every point of our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...