Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Poem 827. Change in life

                                                              Change in life
How in just few moments life can change what we felt it was at first it appear totally different
On every moment how in few moments things will change we began to feel that moment on
Which we want that change are happening in life just to create in our world some change on
Every point we feel just one thing that we all need change but sometimes when moment
Does something so wrong life really seem so changed once what use to look so good and so
Nice and perfect become some thing that is lead to so much change when life began to look
So different on every moment we feel just one thought that life is not moving with that speed
Which we thought or guessed on every point we feel just one change that on every point we
Feel just one thing that changes are happening just due to part of life that will have effect on
Each and every moment I just feel from my mind only one change that on some moment when
Some thing happen not according to wishes then we just see those change we feel on every
Point just one change that when that moment touch us suddenly every thing right turn into so
Wrong since that moment life is nothing but just one game in which on every point we feel
That from inside when moment will lead to differences on every point inside life I feel just one
Thing on every moment but then I feel that moment will change on every point again and again
Then moment will have effect on life at every point and it will lead to complicating things on
Every moment these things which are having effect on every moment I feel that these moment
Will create impact on every point these moment will create effect on every point but then those
Moment will create changes on every moment I feel that changes are having impact on every
Life on every moment so I feel one thing that when some moment will have effect on life at
Every point on every moment but then I feel that how in just few thoughts thinking can change
From one point to another point on every moment when that shock will have effect on every
Point then I feel that shock will create impact on our life at every moment but then they will
Have effect on every point that shock which will change our world on every moment will not
Move ahead as per our thoughts on every point and on every day I feel just one thing on every
Point and on every moment then some one will have some things will have creating some effect
But then on every point I feel one thing on every effect that life can change by some moment
So I feel that those moment will have one thought on every moment will look so different on
Every point and moment I feel just one thing on every moment that those moment will have
On life some effect those things are so nice when those moment will change many concepts
That concepts will have some effect on our life on some moment those concepts are changing
Our life on every moment these different kind of concepts are creating impact on every point
But then concepts will have effect on life on every step when we move ahead we just feel one
Thing on every moment I feel one thing on every angle which will have some sort of effect
So then I feel that when my life will move ahead I need to move ahead on every point and
On every moment because in life we need so many incidence will have impact on every point
So those parts are having effect from one point to another point at every moment I feel just
One thing that change is worst thing will have impact on life's every moment I feel one fact
That changes are part of our daily life on every moment so I feel one thought on every angle
And on every part of life again and again so I feel one thing that changes are that things which
Enter in my life on every moment I feel one thought from inside that changes are something
Which will happen due to every effect of something that happen in life I feel just one thing
That change will create effect on every point I feel that happiness will enter with change but
If I can't accept it then pain will enter in life I know sometimes change lead to pain at some
Beginning of life I feel that we must understand changes will hurt us at start but they will lead
Our future to proper point after some time I feel just one thought from my mind that changes
Are leading to differences in life I feel change are having reaction on every point because those
Changes will look so wrong on every point so I feel one thing from inside that changes are
Those things which will create impact on life but if we handle them properly then one day they
Will surely make us winner in life we need to understand just one thing changes should be treated
Just with care and smile because they will bring smile only when we handle them carefully in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...