Monday, May 27, 2013

Poem 872. Joy and try

                                  Joy and try
When I heard that lovely voice I jump with a joy
It was voice of ice cream truck which I just love to try
When I was kid I just love that kind of things to try
And every day in my life I just did my best efforts
To get what is even smallest part of life's happiness and joy
But since I grown up I just feel only big things I love to try
Slowly in my life I have already forgotten true meaning of one word joy
We live this life to achieve some thing but do we forgotten meaning of joy
On each sunrise we all wake up just to have some power over others
And we never thought about those small things of life called joy
Our little small hobbies like our game all sitting in corner with wish one day
We can at least give them some sort of try
But in our life every day is so busy and hard we never got any time for try
I just wish that we forget all hard sort of work and try 
To count some thing just for one day that is clouds in lovely sky
But I know that neither I nor you are going to give it try
Because we can't take risk that other went one day 
Ahead of us even when we don't able to give proper try
So life is like fast track train which never stop when you try 
You just run on it every day and work as much as you try
We remember properly our all failures and try
But one thing we easily forget that is our small things and joy
Still that Ice cream truck come out side and wait to see if I give him a try
But I am always too busy in my work to look at that joy 
So I have just one question do you think that our life can be so cheap that you forget joy
And just do our work on each day while we feel we need many things to try
Like that ice cream truck or that playing cards in that corner which is still waiting for try
Like some dessert still waiting for water don't you think we should give it try
After all our life is not that big to just remember our work and forget each and every joy
This time when that ice cream truck will come I have decided that I will give it try
May whole world look at me in strange way but still I gave it a try
On that moment I saw kids dancing there and their innocent joy
I felt true feeling and innocence in our life which give us joy
Running after success is good thing if you also remember those joy
Because if you can combine both the things in our life I think it is worth to try
After all life is so small and short that it deserve freedom of having joy
Just never stop in your life but you can also spend few seconds for joy
In life for many thing we turn whole world around and do many types of try
But for we never change anything in life for our freedom and life's true joy
And since childhood we all wanted are thing which please our heart and joy
But while growing up we suddenly remember all other thing except joy
So we began to struggle for everything in life and each costly thing seem worth try
But we forget one thing which was so important for us that is our pure joy
In our life we see many thing which are important for our heart and for joy
It is so nice to have some thing which will please our heart and we must give try
But in world we feel other things are more important than please our heart and give joy
So we just work to get some thing beautiful and costly to please our heart and forget
Our important feeling of getting that nice innocent type of our childhood joy
But I have in life decided that I just need that small innocent type of joy
After fruit juice from fancy company or hotels can take away that joy
Which a thirsty get after drinking a pure glass of water with pleasure and try
So fancy joys of life are nice and okay for me but I just like that pure innocent joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...