Friday, May 3, 2013

Poem 832. Some dream

                                                           Some dream
I have some dream which stay with me it doesn't matter if it will become true or false
For me some dreams are made in my heart just to stay with me I want them to stay with
My every thought I want to store them inside my heart those dreams are made in just
One way to make them work for me but on every part those dreams will just going to
Stay with me on every angle and every part I just wish one thing from my heart that those
Dreams which are alive on every part will be truth to me only on that part that will tell me
And my mind that those dreams will stay with me in my life I feel that I want them to be
Alive because those dreams are changing on every point parts of my life I want those
Dreams to stay with me because those dreams will create impact on our life I feel just
One thought from inside that some dreams have power to stay with us in life they will
Stay with us on every point it will not matter that much if they will become alive when
Those dreams will have effect on life I just feel one thing from inside that dreams will
Stay with my heart on every point I just want that dream to stay alive I want to have
That dream which will have effect on my mind because I want that dream to stay alive
I want my dream to turn into some thing which will be nice on every point I want those
Dreams to be with me even when I know they can't be truth of life because some dreams
Are made in such a way of life that we want them with us like we want moon even when
We know it have nothing but just rocks on every point of life some dreams are made for
Just our heart not for world and not to become alive in life we need to understand that
We can also have such a dreams in life but we can't let them become something real in life
We want them to look perfect on every point of life we want our dream to bring light in
Our future and life we want our dream to give meaning to our life we never understand
That when our dream become just that part which make our life alive we feel they are just
Some part which will never turn into truth of life those dreams which will have effect on
Our life seem so wrong on every point of life dreams will have effect on every point they
Will change meaning of our life dream will create impact on every point because those
Dream which we never want to become truth will have effect on our life some dreams
Will just stay in our heart on some point I feel those dreams will have effect on our life
Even when those dreams are not truth on any point still we feel that we want those dreams
To stay alive in our heart on every point we want our dream to look alive and we want them
To have some effect on life we feel just one thing from inside that dreams are those thoughts
Which touch our life I just feel that those dreams are for our world not for world that is
Outside such personal dreams will have right to just our mind but we must remember one
Thought that we must not try to make them forcibly alive because some dreams are not
To turn into truth but just fiction and false hope of mind and we need to understand one
Thought that they will never turn alive if we try to make them alive then we just destroy
Those dreams even from that part of mind on every moment we want those dreams to
Turn real in life then we just need to throw them away from life because then they will
Start to have impact on us at every point and slowly they will capture our thoughts and
Our mind but if we keep them like those dreams which we have when we try to catch those
Water bubbles in life that we just want to see them but we know that if we touch them then
They will break in life these dreams are same way in life if we want them alive then we must
Understand that we should not touch them or try to make them alive on any point of life
We want those dreams will just turn false in life because when they will turn into something
Impossible inside life on every point I feel one thing from inside that some dreams are not
To touch us on any point they are just those dreams which are never stay alive if we touch
Them inside life I feel just one thing from inside that dream will never broken when we
Touch it in life these dream will be broken so you can keep them in one corner of life but
Then we can keep them in one corner of life so I feel one thing from inside that dream will
Have some sort of understanding on every point they should be kept on one point so I feel
One thought from inside that we need to keep those dream in one corner of life and we
Must keep them alive and never touch those dreams help us on every moment of our life
Because they will perfect for me when I just keep them observing for entire life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...