Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Poem 850. Want of winning

                          Want of winning
I always have one question in my heart about my life
What do I really need and my wants from my life
Sometime I feel I really need that thing and I just
Work hard to get it,but when I don't get I don't miss
That thing in my life and I feel do I really need it in life?
I feel so confused about needs of our life and I feel
As if we are all wonder in some puzzle which have
Beautiful scenes and pieces inside but can we guess
It's meaning when we complete it as already god have decide
Until now we all saw each puzzle have some meaning
And each puzzle have some picture,may it be beautiful one
Or some ordinary puzzle but on ending we all see
Something to describe but my question is that did it apply to life?
Or life is some thing like some hide seek game which is
Just exercise never have any meaning to tell so it seems
That we can't tell what is our life some have their puzzles
While some have it just for exercise and one thing is sure
That every one want to win and for that only every one
Try in day and night but some people just accept it on face
While other says they never want to run that race
I know sometimes you just don't like to lose in life
And to avoid taunt you prefer lies but lies can never
Solve your problem it only solves when you accept
Want to win a race is not crime until you took routes
Which are good and god always liked after all
Want of winning is some thing which never hide
It comes to you in different forms and shapes if you just don't accept
It is better if you handle it properly and with peaceful mind
Or it will take hold of your brain from totally wrong side
How much you may want to win from heart it will not take you
On wrong way until you know what you have in your heart
After all you can handle known enemy very well problem
Always starts when enemy rise from some hidden and unknown part
So accept and then try to handle that want so that you will not
Fall in ugly trap of other totally wrong ways and wants
Want of winning is not crime until we try to win with proper side
Until we did efforts in our life and try to get some thing which
Is really good for your heart as well as your mind but
In life many times we just run after some thing because other like
When other person like it don't mean you will feel same about it in life
When you want some thing please confirm that you really like
Or you just run after wrong thing and get involved in wrong fight
And after some day you want of winning do just job of destroying
We must do something that is truly worthy for those fights in life
So before wanting just ask your heart what you really like or dislike
Wanting to win is easy in life but getting proper thing in hardest task in life
After some days may be you understand that you never have want
For that thing in your life if this thing happens you are in worst dream in life
Want of winning is not wrong until it is made for proper choice
So please keep proper thoughts and always keep proper want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...