Sunday, May 12, 2013

Poem 846. Melody

                                   Melody
When you decide that you have already cross that side
Why do some string pull you back from same side and
Why some type of songs get repeated in your mind
When you know they are some thing forgotten by your sight
May be one day you will found a new song but some time
Some song stay intact in your mind,I must say my best friend
Have given me then advice I must not change my way and
Let that thing go as god have decide,but why repeatedly I
Heard the same song and why did god put it before me
When I don't have such want,when I heard it before
I have totally different hope but now even I am scared
To have any kind of hope,I just want to go ahead and
Ignore that song fully in life but sadly I don't found other song which
Turn my attention to other music and there is another
Sad truth of life is that I am never was that much fond of music in my life
But in life some times you are force to sing some thing
What shall we suppose to do ignore that demand or
Sing old time nice and peaceful melody but I don't just want to
Repeat that old song because it hurt my pride when I have to
Repeat my old and unsuccessful melody at that time
Truthfully I even scared to try some totally new melody
So may be I quit singing any sort of song or melody
But this is some thing in god's hand to decide if god like
To see you sing or not sing that what ever sort of melody
But I just can't accept and sit quietly in corner until I know
For surly that I have to sing which kind of melody but
You just can't force god to tell you your destiny so
We all have to learn and sing on one minute notice
Any song or music decided by god as our melody and to me
And to my eyes it seems so unfair that god never warns about
Our life's true and real song or those lovely and strange melodies
We have to learn to sing as we like it is said many times
But still hardly it seems in our life we have that right
We can't change our tune and our lyrics as we like
We force to listen and sing songs as destiny decide
On such moments even useless are all advice
We just have to sing a song which god like
Because may be we don't have enough brain to decide
But one thing is so true that instead of god normally
I trust more my ego and pride that is true reason that
We can't get success easily in our life and many times
We just claim I want to sing one melody and when
People suggest another we just ignore that melody
Nothing is wrong and nothing is right all is just our destiny
So we must learn to sing proper song or some lovely melody
If we don't like that song and we continue to scream about it
It is not going to help because god will not change our melody
So try to sing that song with heart which will make you happy
Never let heart get carried away by wrong sort of thinking
You can never change your melody how hard you may try
On just one minutes notice you have to sing or at least try
Never let some thing stop you from singing that melody
Because nothing is in your hand when it is decided by god
And become our part and source of our future and destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...