Sunday, May 26, 2013

Poem 870. Thinking

                              Thinking
How can a person act so stubborn I use to say
But one day my heart ask me,a question what about my stubbornness
Every day we say why did they have to think this way but
We never ask one question to our heart and feelings
Why every day I want them to agree with the thought which
Belong to me and totally part of thinking which is mine in every way
But still I want them to accepted by them as part of their life
And so our thinking become one source of force which
Was put on other's by sort of feeling that either they accept it
Or they just have big fight,I always hate when some one
Force that one's thought on thinking of mine then just tell me
Why do I want to try it when it happen to me
I just hated it from each and every point so don't I  give
Some respect to others who think their thoughts are better than mine
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right because
Each and every human being got some thought and
You can't always justify what thinking belong to you in life
Because it is not proper way in life there are some people
Who are totally wrong but there are also some other people
Who have just other view to handle and justify all
That they have decided in life and both of us are right
In our ways and thinking because for same goal we are trying
Just because ways differ don't let them cause any kind of fight
Because one day you are going to learn only goal matter
Other things some times don't matter much in life if moral
Are standing in strong and concrete way with us both in life
Moral and goal are something which will matter in end
Of each and every fight and for getting your goal
You must have to adjust on many thinking and points
So never get upset with your friend who is standing with you
In that fight because in end you both will win if only you
Have done it in proper way and usefully in life
Each goal have two ways and two routes to reach same sight
And we need to understand taking different route is not crime
We justify our self and other justify them self because
Both are getting some thing in life and we both are worth justifying
Never force other and never let your self be forced
This is always right and proper way to live our life
Because nothing can be got so easily and happily in life
For each and everything we need biggest fight in our fight
But how can we adjust when our thoughts can't match anyway
Why did god create such person who don't have same thought
Still fight for same thing and have to fight with shoulder touching
With each other in every way but in our life we never able to adjust
With some person's thought still we force to fight with them
I always hate such fight which force on me such way when
I have to fight with some one who don't agree with me any way
But then one day I notice there are many good points in them
Just agreeing with me is not that best point for life which
We must live happily and fully when ever we get
We need other qualities which more matter in life and when you properly
Look at them agreeing with you will always seem like last point in them
So we must try to ignore that point many times because
That person who always agree with us never take us ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...