Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Poem 874. Perfect morning

                                      Perfect morning
When I see myself in mirror some time I see a perfect human being
And I don't see any thing worth to mention as a fault or complaining
So one day I feel I am so best and perfect in each and every thing
But next day I feel I am so stupid and ugly human being
I tell why it happen because on that perfect morning
I met some totally imperfect and wrong sort of human being
Who suggested me lot of  faults in me as a human being
And so I got convinced that in my life I need lot of changing
And I began to dislike suddenly every thing in my heart and thinking
Why can't I have that strong heart which will trust my thinking
Why just one person can turn me into from positive to negative human being
I just don't why I feel so upset by just one incidence and one thinking
After all we can't keep happy all person and all human being
I read this thing many time but when I meet some one with wrong thinking
I always easily forget what is written on that page and I need once more reading
But in life you can't every time keep that book for reading
After all in life we need to learn lot more tricks to work on negative thinking
Just by learning one trick you can't ever hope for such a big winning
In life to win this fight we must try each and every thing
If you try with all efforts one day you will find bright morning
On which you will feel so fresh that you will even laugh on a person criticizing
After all problem is in that person who was standing
Before you on such nice morning and just criticizing
Don't you think there are many better things in life than criticizing
Think about the many things you could have done instead of criticizing
And then you may feel sorry for that person's wrong thinking
But at that moment I always feel that anger began to rising
And that person manage to upset my days,nights and mornings
If only I manage to act as per my training and upbringing
In which my school have taught me never let anger rising
But sadly it all remain just in book for listening and reading
We never try to use it as our life and true meaning so once again
I feel my anger is rising and I feel sure that it will hurt many things
So how I may try to control my feeling some feeling just escape after all
I am not perfect person I am just simple and normal human being
Who always hate it when some one says bad and who hate those people
Who come ahead and start criticizing while look at other side of this world
In which we just can't help but here people who so confident that even
On their fault they just point finger at other and live happily in life
But we never manage to become that type but any way what we are
Is far more better as human being after all human being can never machine of criticizing
They should be some thing which have kind heart needed for proper human being
But in our life we just learn one thing that we can't live happily until we ignore
Person who are going to come in our life with weapon of criticizing in life
Because when we saw mirror we just don't see our self in it and
We just saw what that person's thought in it so is it must that in mirror
We just need to see thought can't we see it what actually we got
We are not the best but we are not the worst we are something which we want
To be perfect but nothing is perfect and so good on this earth
So in our life we just see with our eyes a human being who is good but not best as some like
Being normal human being is not a crime and if you see carefully
I see beauty in mirror properly friend which I really appreciate and when
I see that face I really like it and I wish you all see your face the same way
Our face is some thing always beautiful and best only we need proper eyes to appreciate
How cruel is this world that it never learn to appreciate nice thing like face
But since it is your face don't you think at least you should appreciate and
Must say nice and best thing about your nice and best face after all why do you
Need other to tell you beauty of your face it is your own personal face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...