Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Poem 849. Confused person

                       Confused person
When I see that plane I want to be a pilot
And when I see bank I want to work behind
That counter,this is what happen when you are
A small child but why some people don't understand
This is wrong when they are adult age wise
Still they change their thought on each every moment
And confused us so much that we forgot to do any
Work properly for them if only they properly decide
I am pretty sure there will be lot of reduction on any
Counter as well as lines,you can meet such person
When you are totally late and then that one upset
Your plan in most worst ways after all in life
We don't got so much time that one person can
Stay on counter for as many hours as they like
They can't chose anything for few minutes but
If I tell you the truth it feel like hours when you stand behind
I just wish that I get just wing and fly straight before them
In that large line but it is also fantasy of some child
We have to stand and wait until that person decide
Every one say it is nice have in a adult a small child alive
But I hated it when some one got that kind of child
I hated it most when I am late for some film
After all I don't want to miss it's start,middle or ending
We all pay money to watch it from our pockets in life
I just wish I never get such person before me at least
In film or theater were I went enjoy and not to increase tension in life
After all they stand on counter and ask what film is there
Which we watch today,can anybody tell me don't people
Learn to read advertisements reviews and newspaper these days
I meet these person I hope you never meet that one or alike
After all friend wish good for other friend not disaster in their life
Because that confused person just increase anger in my life
Which is never turn into any nice pleasant gift for my life
This what happen in life when we see a confused and nice person
We don't want to do with that person and we began to blame
That person but truth of life is that it is not even that person's fault
That one is made in such strange way that person thinks he must
Have to know each part around that theater to understand and select
Best movie and get worth of that money which spend on theater
But they forget others are also standing in long line for picture
They just remember their thoughts and their importance
But forget other person's life and their wish for some picture
But problem is that at that moment control our anger and
Try to tackle that person without showing our anger and
If only we try to handle that person will proper care then
May be that one will take it and get away but problem is that
It is not our duty to handle that situation inside that theater
It is duty of person who is sitting behind the counter so
We just stood there waiting for right sort of action because
Sometimes we don't have right to handle that situation
It is given to totally different person but sadly that one can't
Able to handle by that person and then after big line
There comes so much anger that only after scream and anger
Of many people we manage to get ticket and go inside the theater
But I just wish to say one thing if you are fan of some action picture
I think picture outside theater is better than inside theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...