Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Poem 828. Storm in world

                                                              Storm in world
Sky is something in which you see world but if that sky is so quiet and peaceful then
Why don't like that look to my universe and when I look at that sky I feel it's beauty and
It is peaceful inside world from that sky when I see that peaceful sort of world so then
When I look at sky on every point inside our world so then I feel just one thing on every
Part inside my world because in that sky I see beautiful things inside sky on every point
Inside our world then when I look at world on land I see many crimes wars and miseries
In human world why did it happen that the world which look peaceful doesn't belong to
Ground it belong to just sky world so then on ground I feel just one thing from my thoughts
To my ground world because that ground will have reaction on our world on every point
When you look in sky it turns in to a miserable over the land it feel so sad that peace is not
Part of our world so then I have understood why lovely colours in sky get strange sort
Of feeling and strange sort of combinations on land I just wish from my heart only happiness
Will stay on land so I feel one thought inside our world because when we are standing on
Our world I feel one thought inside our world then on that ground I see problems of whole
World so then I feel so much happiness inside our world if only it belong to sky on every
Point inside our world so when in sky I see those beautiful colors I feel from heart then
Only one thing from inside world so then I feel just one thought from my world that
Those things will not touch us on any point in our world because on ground there are
Different concepts of world but in sky at beginning we just see those concepts which
Are so nice in our world but then suddenly storm will have impact to our world on every
Point we feel that sky is not also that much nice on every point in world so then I feel
Just one thing that storm will manage to create impact on sky at every moment in this world
Because that sky which is looking so beautiful look so wrong when storm will create impact
On our world because that sky will have results on our life effect in our world so I feel
Just one thing inside my world because that sky will have worst effect on our weather
I just feel one thing that sky will look so worst and bad to our world but then I feel just
One thing inside my world that sky start to look ugly when storm enter in it's world so
May it be world on ground or may it be some sky which belong to our world so then
I feel just one thought from my world that sky is also not that much peaceful any more
Because it is creating positive effect on our world because that sky was not that much
Good on any point in our world but then I feel that world will never good on any point
Inside our world so then I feel one thing that even that sky will create impact on our future
And world but it will also create effect on our weather but on ground we feel just one
Thing inside world we feel that sky will be have effect on our world because sky also
Have some effect on every point in our world after all those things which will create effect
On our world will not look that much good on any point of this world when we see that
Sky will have some sort of results on every point having effect on our world so then I feel
That sky was not that much good on our world so then I feel one thing from inside our
Thoughts of this world I feel that like ground sky was not even peaceful in world it was
Just hope that some world will be peaceful but then I feel one thought on every point in
This world so then I feel one thing from our thought inside our world but then I have
Just one thing ground was full of problems which are created on every point inside world
So then I feel sky will have effect on every point because sky will have impact inside on
Every point in world so then I feel that this things are moving ahead on every point in
Our thoughts and our world I feel just one thing that neither sky is perfect nor our ground
In this world every thing will have some positive and negative sides in our world so then
I feel one thing that will have impact on our world but then I feel just one thought on
Every point inside our world so then after some storm I feel that sky and ground will have
So nice and perfect impact on this world I feel just one thought on every point in our world
After all after that thought I feel just one thing but then we have effect on our world so
Then after some moment that storm will vanish same way all problems will vanish from
Our ground and our world so on every moment I feel just one thing inside my world that
Crisis will vanish in our life after some moments and after some time inside our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...