Friday, May 3, 2013

Poem 831. Present and future

                                                             Present and future
Many times in life shadows come and goes from life but question is that why shadow of this
Darkness visit us in life some says they are useful for our future but if we let that darkness
Disturbed our present then what is use of that future on any point because present is that
Concept which is important inside life present will make our life alive on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside that present is that one thought which will have impact on our
Life because present will lead to many sections inside life after all those present things
Which will have different effect on our life because present is that important thing in life
Which will decide what will have effect on every point after all those present will take us
Ahead on every point we feel just one thought from inside present are that type of thought
Which will take us ahead in life when present will have something which are leading to
So many concepts in life I feel that present will give us something which we need to move
Ahead on every point I feel that future is important then present thought are also have
Effect on every point when I feel that present will lead to some thing which will have those
Thoughts which have effect on our life I feel those darkness may teach us something in
Our future but they hardly teach us anything on present point I feel just one thought from
Inside that present is that time when I want to see happiness from inside those thoughts
Which touch me on every moment will create impact on my mind on every point I feel just
One thing that is present which is important in life but then I feel one thing from inside then
Present will look totally good only when we lead to move ahead in life when darkness will
Have some impact on every point I feel just one thing that we want best future but our present
Should also needed to be nice we want our present to look great but we want nice future at
Same time but then I feel one thing from inside that present will have some thing so strange
On every point when future will look so wrong on every point I feel one thought from inside
That present will look great only when future will have impact on every point I feel one thing
That present is more special inside life I feel that present will have some concepts on our life
But then future will have dark concept from inside after all those part of future will have some
Effect on us when darkness will have effect on every point I feel that future will have some
Nice aspects in life that future will have different thoughts on every point when future will
Have some concepts which will have darkness that will concept inside life so then I feel just
One thing from inside present will have so many concepts from our mind that those concepts
Which will have impact on every point in life will look totally wrong on every point so then
I feel one thing from inside that present will have some sort of concepts in our mind then
I have just one thought from inside future will have effect on us at every time I just feel
One thing from inside that future may be turned right by darkness but we need to find some
Sort of relief from darkness from inside because present must look great on every point
Then I feel just one thing from inside that present is more precious to me than future in life
I feel that darkness is that concepts which will have effect on our future on every time and
I feel just one thought from my mind that I want my present to look great also in life after
All on that moment I have just one thought from inside that future will look good only if
We see present good on every point just hoping for good future is not enough for me in life
Then I feel that I just don't want only happy future in life I also want happy present on every
Moment on life I don't want just hope of good future with darkness in present of life so I just
Feel one thing from my mind that I don't want that darkness as part of present in life I want
To move it ahead on every point I feel one thing from inside darkness is not needed in my
Present of life I want that darkness to be vanished after some point I want darkness to look
Some concept inside I feel one thinking from inside that present is that thought which will
Have some concepts in life and I want to live them fully not in darkness in life I have just
One thought from inside that on every point we feel one thing from inside that darkness will
Manage to capture different angle inside life so then I feel that darkness will have some effect
On every point inside life but then darkness will have impact on our life so then on future
And present on every point because it will have effect on our life so then I feel just one thing
From inside that present will harm us inside life I feel that future will have impact on life
Darkness will effect future on every time present and future will differ on every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...