Friday, May 31, 2013

Poem 880, Dark

                                          Dark
Why some times simple thing complicate your thinking
Why some times even white thinking turn into black thinking
Why some times even we began to think every thing black
And some times even our thought encourage by black
Can't we see our truth thinking and hearts but white thinking
Is what life's greatest and important part so just keep thinking
It until your life keeps on and never ever let those black
Thoughts capture our heart after all in life you must not let black
Have all part of your mind as well as all of it's thinking
But sadly we never able to control at all our thinking
Slowly everything turn into sad as well as black
And every one want to see all white into black
Just to satisfy some part of our unsatisfied thinking
We all start to search for blackness in each white thinking
So strange is that thinking which shows every thing in dark
At every point we all see everything just in worst colour black
We all are so upset that our thought and all our thinking
Turn out to be a bad or worst part then in that dark thinking
Why we can never understand true meaning of black
Until it enter in our life and turn everything in black
I just always try to stay away from that thinking
Still every time I found myself being surrounded by black
How can one person escape from that black
When I ask some one answer just change my thinking
That one told me how can I escape from some thing
Which is my part I must just learn to control that dark thinking
It is not easy to capture those clouds which turn sky into black
But always remember a rain can also cure our thinking
But never think that crying is our rain for our thinking
Crying may take out your feeling but white thinking
Of positive thought is just one sword to destroy dark thinking'
But hardest task that how to keep sharp and proper that sword of white thinking
Some say it is faith some say it is their love it may change from person's thinking
But I can say I think in my eyes faith in any one is best way of white thinking
May it be god or may it be a person but choose properly source of white thinking
Or if you choose totally wrong path and way it may turn into dark and black thinking
Dark thoughts are some thing which gives us peace and they take us far away
From success as human being but every day we just heard that we must
Change everything but biggest question in our life is that how to change
Our thoughts and thinking one day while I saw small child who was on toy horse
And sorrowfully looking I just feel so shock to darkness such small human being
I just ask small one what is that one thinking that one give me just smile
And change everything small one told me some one told that world is going to be end
But when small one talking to me small one was smiling I just can't help
And asked why that one was now laughing small one told me one logical thing
Which none of elder understand even after so much thinking
That one ask me one thing if we all thought can we solve thing
I said that we might do some thing but that small one laughed and one thing
If I thought so much still can't get solution what is use of so much thinking
Some people got that brain they can change the world and do many things
But if we don't got that brain why waste time in thinking we can do many thing
Which are useful for us and then that small one went inside and start packing it's toy
So inside our life things can't changed by just thinking if we understand it
May be one day we will able to control that tiring and risky our dark thought
Because nothing but effect of our too much and excess thinking .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...