Thursday, May 30, 2013

Poem 878. Lord's part

                                Lord's part
When I cry in sorrow due to sadness in my heart
I know you are watching me from world far away part
I know you care for me but you can't change destiny's part
Because you never tried to do it ever in history's part
You can't do it I just know it from some where in heart
But still lord I have my complaints why don't you change that part
If you at least can you change things in at least some part
Or is it such impossible as stopping air and breathing heart
I know that even if person who care for me banish from hearts still you will be my part
And always stay with me inside some hidden part
But why don't you ever answer any question from my heart
Or you are answering still am not understanding that part
Please can you lord do some thing and say easy part
At least tell our all options which one is best part
Life is always full of choices which confuse our heart
And then even when we took right option people blame us for wrong part
How it hurt our feeling when you get that blame but lord is never their part
But I have one question why can't you stop their wrong part
Could it because you have decided to let us freely on earth to do our part
But some time I think it is too harmful to let human do their part
Because human always do something totally wrong for heart
And even after that you can't stop them or their that part
But if you are in each and every sort of heart
I think you can also manage to live in world's most evil heart
If you manage can you please do me a favor and teach me how to handle that heart
Because that heart is some thing which always hurt me and my peaceful heart
Or is there also some rule against teaching human also that part
I need to understand those evil hearts because I never remain their part
In that evil heart if you stay there why can't you try to change that heart
I know many people say that those people never listen to your part
And lord you can never force anyone to listen your heart
But if that evil one force good people to listen why don't you force to evil heart
I know what you think inside your heart you want good one to fight for all heart
But lord that fight some times don't seem easy since bad one don't need morals
And good one always have to be careful not to break rule or other heart
So good one always looks around and thinks twice before doing some thing
While bad one never need to think at all about any rule in any part
I know those rules protect us and always protect our heart but
Some times they seem so difficult to handle and still to win the war
But can you god at least tell us which words are given by you as guide
Because you all get so confuse why understand your word since
It seems to have other meaning in eyes of each and every guide
But may be you can't help because we don't understand you
After all you are god and we just human so we never understand what is said by you
But still I hope from my heart one day you will tell us what is right
And wrong for our heart because what ever you told until now don't seem to touch
Properly to all people and their heart so they went around the world
And do thing which always harm others feeling and others heart
So once again may be you tell them all or may be we just go and
Search way out of all trouble by looking properly inside our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...