Monday, May 6, 2013

Poem 836. Swing of moods

                                                            Swing of moods
I just some times love to help some one but there are some moment when I hate if some one
Ask to help inside life on every moment we just feel one thought from our mind that when
We are in good mood then we can move ahead and help each other on every point so then
I feel one thought on every angle of life I just feel one thing from inside so then I have one
Thought on every point that help which will have effect on every point I feel one thing
From inside that according to moods on every point I feel just one thing from inside that
When in good mood we do anything from inside life these good mood will have some
Sort of reaction on every point so then I feel one thing from inside that when those good
Sort of mood will have effect on life on every point I feel good luck is that part of life but
Which will give us positive mood in life on every moment I feel one thought from inside
That moods are not that good on any point because those mood which will have some
Good effect on life make us so good towards every one in life but when our mood is bad
We just want to keep away from every one in life our life is ruled by our moods on every
Moment and time then I feel just one thought from inside that mood are creating effect
On our life I feel one thing from inside that in different moods we will have different
Sort of reaction on every point so then I feel just one thought from inside that mood will
Differ according to our act in life but then after some time we feel that mood are creating
Effect in life but sometimes I feel it is so wrong on every angle of life that mood will
Look different but then I feel one thought from my mind how can I let my help be just
Judged by moods in life on every point we feel one thought from inside that those
Moods which will change from one point to another point I feel one thought on every
Point of life that some times mood will look good but then we just help on those occasions
Doesn't look that much good on any point I just feel one thought from inside that when those
Moods will have some impact on our life but still we need to keep that impact in limit on every
Moment and point after all moods should not create so much effect on us inside life and on
Every moment they are suppose to give some understanding and positive sign because on
Every angle of that thought moods will have so many angles of life so if we just think one thing
On every point that we need to help but when only mood will decide some thing inside life
Then how can we say that those things in life that we will help us on every point so I feel
One thing from inside that my help should not be based on just moods in life we need to
Understand on every point so then I feel one thought from inside that mood will have
Some angle on every point so sometimes in even important part of life I feel just one thing
From inside that those moods will have impact on every point because moods will lead to
Those area of life which will create effect on every point these moods will have effect on
Our life but those effect will create impact on every point because help is something which
We need to give in life not because we are in mood on every point when we need to give help
Then we must understand it from inside those mood will have effect on life then that help
Will be a good clause on every point I feel just one thing that help is important on every point
So I feel that help will lead to proper side of life that help will help us on every point but then
How can we give help on any angle of life I feel those moods will create effect on our life
Those effect which will created by swing of mood inside life when we need to move ahead
We feel just one thought from inside that help is most precious thing inside life but I feel
Just one thing from inside that swing of mood will lead to different effect on every point
I feel one thought from inside swing of mood will create effect on every area of life because
Mood will create impact on every angle of life I feel that help is most important thing in life
It should not depend on moods in life I feel one thing from inside that I need to understand
That help is generous act not just impulse of moment in life so I have decided to control
My moods in life and then those moods will not stop that help on any point so I just feel
One thing from inside that swing of moods will create impact on our mind and it will just
Create effect on every point help is needed so we must ignore those moods on many point
And to do it we must understand helping is not our choice but it is one important duty of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...