Friday, May 17, 2013

Poem 856. Hating adviser

                         Hating adviser
One thing that I always hate even it is sometimes good
For my health as well as life that one thing is advice
Why do I hate it so much when it is good for me and
My future,it is like hating water when you have to drink
It on every moment and it's needed for every part of future
But still I hate when some one gives it to me for my best
And nice future,I know why I hated it so much because
I heard too many advises from so many bad adviser
But some where in my heart I know the truth that now a days
I also began to dislike true and helpful adviser and
This is some thing totally wrong for me and my future
Why some people give advice when they don't know
Proper way and routes of life,it is like some one who
Don't know any road of area and still turn in to a guide
And after seeing some of these guide we just lose our faith
On an important word that is our true helper,adviser and guide
Losing faith is so easy keeping is so hard that is why
We always find it being lost on each problem in our life and
On moment when we notice or find some thing totally wrong and
False which sadly entered in our life by some wrong advice
But still some where in my heart we know we need to keep faith
From inside our feeling as well as our heart want it from every side so
This time I am going to try to ignore at least not to get angry on person
Who come ahead and give me some kind of advice in my life
Because respecting my adviser is hardest task for me and my life
I never find it easily accept an advice with proper appreciation and smile
Because advice always act like a needle for your heart and
Demand a big and large type of change in life which is so hard to accept in our life
When some one want you to change your attitude and change your life
How we hate that advice may be that person thought it in wise for life
But still we hate it on each and every day in my future as well as life
I just wish that out of my adviser I just able to select which are proper for my life
And for that I need god's help in my life after all it is so hard even
To tolerate those advises in our life because mostly they hurt our heart
From inside and they don't even know properly about our life
Still some times those people come ahead and force on us some sort of advice
So hard it is to tolerate those people with nice and pleasant smile
But this is what is always taught us every where and seems god's advice
But when ever I see such a person it upset me so much that my heart
Hurt in my life and all my thinking changes without any view or advice
So if only some one tell me how to tolerate those advice and such out of them
A good and proper type of any sort advice so to judge those advises in life
Even for this work I need some one special intelligent in life
To give proper how to choose among them a proper and useful advice
And how can I win over may weakness of hating person who advise
May it be for my good as well as for bad in my peaceful life
When ever I can able to do as adviser tell me in my life in advice
And due to it I manage to win in my life I began to like that advice
But when some thing happen against my views or opinion in life
We began to hate adviser as well as his advise about our life
May adviser be younger or elder in our life I just feel that I have some
Allergy regarding advice may god help me in curing it from my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...