Monday, May 6, 2013

Poem 835. Second chance

                                                         Second chance
When you see some thing bad you just never want to try it again even after
Getting lot of advice and every one says it is good again but who will take
Risk with life after trusting some one at one time we never trust again to any one
Because giving second chance after all these things will have effect inside our life
I will want advice on every point that on every point I feel one thought on every
Point inside life we can't just trust some people on any point after they cheat us on
Some times people just say that we have felt they have forgiven some one inside life
But we all just forgive but never forget things in life that thought and that thinking
Will create problem for our life on every point we feel that we need some sort of
Advice on every point so I have just one thought from inside that forgive and forget are
Those things which are having reaction on every point so I feel one thought on every
Moment and point I feel one thing from inside forgive and forget are those thoughts
Which are creating impact on every point because those thoughts which are creating
Reaction inside life forgive and forget are two important part of life I feel one thing
From inside that forgive is that feeling which will have effect on our life but then I
Have one thought from inside that forget and forgive are two different thoughts in
Our future and life forget is one thought which tell us that we can move ahead in life
I feel one thought from every angle that I can forgive some person but forgetting is
Hard task of life that's why we can smile at that person who cheated us we can go
Ahead and talk happily in life but we never give them second chance in life but then
On sometimes we give it inside life that is moment when we learn to truly forgive
Someone in life but that is not easy task for our life we want some thought on every
Point of life we just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts are creating some
Effect on our life I feel that these forgiving is one process which we need in our life
We feel one thing that we can forget but sometimes that thought will return to us on
Some point at that point where we need to find some thing interesting inside life so
I just feel one thought that even after giving chance for some time I just feel one thing
From my mind that after some time we just began to remember those advice in life
But then I feel one thing that may be I am not even sure about my thinking in life and
On every point my thinking will confuse me inside life because on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that when I decide to forgive in life but I have one thought
On every point that I am not winning inside my life as per my thoughts and my choice
I just don't know when I manage to forgive some one in life and when suddenly old
Mistake will come back in my life on every point I feel one thing that many times in
Life old mistake in life will have impact on life after some time I just feel one thing from
My mind that those things which are creating effect on me at every time doesn't seem
That much good on every time specially when I remember those cheating after some
Moment and point I just feel one thing from inside that I have not forgiven that one
If I remember it after some time when I will move ahead in life I just have one thought
From inside that those thinking which remind me again and again of those mistakes in
My life just tell on every point that I have never forgiven any one in life I am just trying
To understand my mind on every time when I feel I have given second chance then I feel
One thing from inside that second chance is that chance which will wake up us in life
Because it tell us that we have never learn one talent that is forgiving in life on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thought from inside that when I will move ahead in life
Then I need those thoughts which will capture my mind and tell me that I have not forgiven
Any one in life then at least I know that I am not that great in life just thinking that we have
Forgiven some one make us more angry on that person in life so just say the truth that you
Have not forgiven that one in life then you can see you will adjust with that mistake because
Then you will give that person second chance because you need that person's talent in life
And on that moment you will understand that you are not doing sacrifice you are doing just
One deal in life you will forgive that person and in return receive some thing that please you in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...