Friday, August 29, 2014

Poem 1659. Giving smile

                                                               Giving smile
From that one thought which tell us we can rule on world in life we began to destroy every hope
Which we have for future inside life so then I feel one thought from inside that those things
Which are having impact on every point will tell us we must move ahead with our morals but
When we hope to rule the world we just manage to destroy our future on every point inside
Our world we feel from our mind one thought of this world that we want to rule means we
Just began to ignore every aspect inside our world I feel one thought that ambition to rule
This world will manage to hurt our feeling on every point in this world after all ruling is then
Something which will have impact on every point inside our world but then those rules which
Are important on every point inside our world those greatest rule will have highest impact
On every point inside world I have just one feeling on every point inside our world then I feel
One thought that those rules so harsh on every moment inside our world I feel one thought
That keeping harsh rule will have one thing from that sort of rules which we want to move
Ahead on every point inside world these rules are something which will be hard on every
Point inside life on every moment important to our world I have rules which are harsh on
Every point inside world we want to conquer whole world I feel one thought from inside
Our thinking inside world I thought those rules which are nice which will look so great
On every part of our world these rules are leading ahead with one thought that is to capture
Good things inside world but not those which are require to good morals we just count in
Form of amount every goods inside world I feel one thought from our mind that those thoughts
Which are moving ahead inside world conquering is so important on every point inside world
Those thoughts are moving ahead on every point inside world so I feel that conquering each
And every point will look so good when we capture it in our thoughts and our world but
When thoughts are captured it will look so nice on every point inside world I feel one thought
On every point good things are those which look so good morals important in world but then
I feel one thing on every point that good things are some thing which will look nice on every
Moment inside our world we need to keep thoughts which tell us we need to have under
Our thumb our whole world I feel one thing from my mind that good things are those which
Are full good morals but still then we want one thing on every point inside our world so I feel
One thing from my mind on every point ruling world will be important point inside life after
All those things which give birth to that big ambition in life will keep it alive on every point then
I just have one thought from inside that conquering that large dream will have bad effect in
Our life because when we just keep thinking about that big dream on every point we just
Feel one thing from inside that those dreams are leading to big problem on every point in life
Because they will not include just our hard work they include need to capturing thoughts
In life of others so when we move ahead on every point we feel just one thought from inside
That logic will help us to move ahead on every point I feel that we all have big ambition to
Get things inside life I feel that world will look so large and vast on every point after all
Those dreams which are leading to problem on every point I feel one thing from inside then
World are something which are so complicated on every point they need to move ahead
On every point where big world will look totally large on every point I feel that world is
So vast on every point we need to conquer it on every point we need to understand world
On every point those conquering will help us on every time that world which look so bigger
On every point I feel one thought on every angle inside life conquering world will look so
Hard but it also take away happiness on every point I feel one thing from my mind that
World becomes worst enemy in life when some one try to capturing world sorrow become
Best friend of mine which stand with me on every crisis of my future and my life on every point
Which take over world on every point I feel that world will look so nice and big on every
Point in life when world will have hold on others at every point I feel one thing from inside
If we keep simple wish then I feel one thought from inside that world will come under
Our thumb on every point inside life will be totally wrong on every point I feel one thought
From inside life that if we keep simple dream then life will be easy on every time but we just
Keep those dreams which hurt people in life so instead of conquering world may be we need
To think just to capture our peace of mind by doing simple thing which we use to do as
Small child that was not thing but just one simple thing it was giving nice smile every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...