Friday, August 8, 2014

Poem 1623. Insulting language

                                                          Insulting language
How insulting are some people and their language inside life that we just don't know that
How can we answer them in life when we move ahead we need to understand every thing
On every point I just feel one thought that language will look totally wrong on every point
If someone use that language how can we understand those people inside life when we 
Want to move ahead I feel one thing from inside that this language which is always part of
Our life sometimes look totally wrong on every point I feel that I just can't handle this language
On any time but sometimes I feel I need to understand even that mind on every moment and
On every point I feel just one thought from inside that some language just never suit me in
My future or in my life but still I have to answer those people on every time it feel so wrong
To understand things inside life when we move ahead I just have one feeling from my mind
That how can I understand those people in life because those people who are throwing that
Thorns from beginning of talk inside life can hardly hear what I am talking on every point
Those people who are hurting our thinking on every time seem so wrong on every angle of life
It seem that language which is touching our mind is good one and it is always nice for life
When we use proper type of language there seem some chance to talk in life I use to feel this
Way until I saw even proper language doesn't mean proper thought in life but still sometimes
I wish from my mind that people should talk little bit more decently inside life those thoughts
Which touch our thinking on every point look totally wrong on every angle of life when they
Said in wrong way that create problem on every point I just feel one thing from inside of life
Language should be such that it feel that it will help us inside life those things which take us
Ahead on every point seem so wrong on every angle of life that language which look so bad
Hardly help us to understand other people inside life because once that language start then
Most of people just prefer to keep quiet and that quietness will just encourage other party and
They seem to think in life that they are perfect and good on every point if with that thought
You are trying to stop them in life then understand first one thing that is not going to happen
Inside life that you can't just fight with them and put sense inside them on any point because
Putting sense is not possible in life on every moment it seem that after argument inside life
We can explain them but when they just like to keep their views before you with so much insult
It must be understood that they never want to understand your thinking inside life those thoughts
And those views which touch us from inside never tell us what we feel from our mind because
Those insults which touch us on every point seem so wrong on every angle of life I have just
One feeling from inside that when we talk to them we just accept one thought from inside
That they will understand that insults are something which can hurt us but they never change
By any thing in life because it is their language inside life which tell them just one thought on
Every point that they are doing every thing right by choosing things in totally different way
Inside life I have just one thing from inside that language which we learn on every point are
Leading so horrible life because that horrible results of language which are so hurting on
Every point we just can't let that language which is so important inside life that language
Which is so horrible and which will began to hurt us on every point I feel that just oneLanguage which will look so worst things on every point because that language which those
People are using is so strange on every point I feel just one thing from my mind then I feel
Just one thought from inside that those language which is harming us on some angle of life
I feel that we must not let those wrong thoughts enter inside life on every point I feel just
One thing from my mind that this language is something which we must not answer in life
Because if we answer them then we just use worst language on every point because then
We feel one thought from inside that our language which is so important for us is something
So wrong on every point I feel that this language will look so wrong to us on every point
It will lead to worst problem on every point because we are using wrong language on every
Moment and every point because it will teach us how did we improve things inside life
If we start to same things on every point how can we do something inside life so I feel
It is better sometimes just keep quiet because fighting with some person seem useless in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...