Saturday, August 9, 2014

Adventure story 149. Trapped

                                                                  Trapped
Ritu was working so hard to get every thing right.She wanted to please her mother.It was so nice.She was baking cake for first time.Ritu always remembered her mother as nice and pleasant person.She just never understood that why did her father had to divorce her Mom and married that Julia.Ritu hated Julia from heart.Julia was her father's college friend who was widow when her father met her so when Julia met her father.She was not involved with any one and had one son to take care.So Ritu could understood why did she got attracted towards her father.But Ritu just didn't understand that how did her father act like that.As much as she remembered her Mother was nice lady.She remembered that on every moment her parents were happy until her mother started getting suspicious about her father.But since her father really had affair how could she blame her mother for her suspicions.It was fact that her father cheated her Mom for his childhood Sweetheart Julia.That was Ritu's belief that they must be in love from beginning only but due to parent's objection they had married to different person.In fact Ritu felt that Julia had married different person while her father was kept bleeding for her from his heart.Her father never loved her mother that much was her thought and it was making every thing worst for her.She was wanted to stay with her Mom.But she didn't know why her Mom gave her custody to her father.In fact her Mom hardly visited her until now.But yesterday suddenly her  mother visited her house.It was Ritu's house even if her father divorced her mother. Ritu felt that this house belong to her not that Julia's son Ronni. Julia opened door with usual surety.But she was so shocked to see her mother.Her mother"Julia are you fine?"Then Julia controlled herself.Julia"I am fine. Nisha in fact your are looking great."Her Mom was really looking so beautiful in her new hairstyle .Ritu was sure that Julia hated to say this but she had to.Her Mom said "I like to talk to Ritu."Her father was clearly upset.Her father"Why do you want to disturb our life now?Haven't you done harm enough?""Come on.She is my daughter.You can't stop me from meeting her.Let me meet her or I will go to court and get permission.I hope you understand that would have worst effect on our daughter.After all you are the one who always said that we must not fight before her.""Fine..Fine.I will send her."Then her father turned towards her. Ritu ran towards her mother and hugged. Ritu"Mom I miss you so much."Her father"Come on.When she left you at that time you are just five years old.You hardly remember her that much."Nisha"Rohit kids have good memory.Specially my child.You know how good was my brain.I have guessed every thing perfectly."Rohit"Enough is enough.Do you want me to tell every thing before Ritu?"Before Rohit could say anything further Julia took hold of his hand and said"I feel that we must let mother and daughter talk.They need privacy."Nisha"Thank god.At least you have enough brain to understand it."Rohit was so angry.He wanted to say something but Julia pulled him out of that room.Then finally mother and daughter were alone.
       Ritu"Mom you are looking so nice in this new hairstyle and dress.You are looking so young.Don't you notice that jealousy on that Julia's face?" Nisha started laughing.Nisha"And your Dad he is so stupid that he believed that I left my daughter in his hands.Your Dad can never able to guess that I am talking to you every day.""I know Mom.I missed you so much.But that was your great idea.But how did you manage to convince Kishori Aunty to go against her brother?""They had some property dispute. Kishori wanted more share but your Dad as usual wanted every thing for his sweet heart Julia so didn't give her anything.She was very angry since that time.I just kept in touch with her.It just took me little bit convincing for may be three years?""Three years?Mom!!You waited for me so long time..."Ritu hugged Nisha and started crying.Nisha returned back her hug with same affection.Then after some time Nisha slowly pulled her out of arms.Nisha"Now listen to me Ritu.You need to act brave.You have seen how this Julia had destroyed your Mom's life.Now she will be after you."Ritu was shocked by this. Ritu"After me?I just don't understand what are you telling.""Don't you understood it. She had her own son Ronni. She wanted him to own everything what ever your Dad have and you are only obstacle in this."Now Ritu was shocked.She had seen Julia since childhood.She knew that Julia had cheated her Mom but Julia never tried to hurt her in any way.In fact many times Julia forced her Dad to give her some things.She still remembered Julia taking care of her when she was sick.She never liked Julia from her heart.But she knew that Julia was doing her duty perfectly.Until now she always felt that it was due to guilt but now that her Mom mentioned it.She felt that it could be because Julia felt that she would get blamed if something happened to her.She still remembered that incidence when she pushed Ronni so hard that he fall down on table.There was wound on Ronni's head.Ronni started crying and told every thing to Julia.There was no reason for pushing Ronni.Ritu didn't able to give any answer.But still Julia screamed on Ronni.After that Ronni just stayed away from her.She liked it.She didn't want him to touch his things but after that Ronni got her one precious thing that was her Dad.He became apple of his eyes due to his understanding nature.Now when she remembered every thing she felt that it must be plan .Ritu"Mom I feel that she had better plan.She always make me look bad before Dad and Ronni has best son.Now Dad is so under her thumb that he would give everything willingly to him.""Now this is too much. How could she do this? They are robbing your future..""Mom..Mom I don't want anything from Dad.If he want to give every thing to Ronni let him do it.I just want to stay with you.Can you take me with you?""Of course sweetheart.You just have to wait for your birthday.You will turn 18 years old then you can come to me but I want that all money for you only.I am going to talk with your Dad."Nisha started going out and Ritu started calling her from behind.Ritu just wanted to talk to her Mom.She didn't want to see just Mom arguing to her Dad.She hated it because it would give Julia more chance to go near Dad.It was worst for her.
         When Nisha came in hall,Julia was standing with her Dad fully prepared with support. Ritu hated it when such things would happen because same thing happen when she had fight with Dad.Julia stood with her Dad and then finally Dad didn't give her punishment but her Dad just started disliking her more and more.She knew that trick of Julia.She wanted to convince her Mom.But she couldn't able to do it. After all she had just talked with Mom daily and met her on limited occasions before because it was special favourite of her Kishori Aunt. Kishori never did it without proper incentives like sometimes her Mom gave her free ticket of air ways which she received as staff of airlines.But Ritu never knew that much about her Mom's job also.She just assumed that she must be air hostess.After all her Mom was so beautiful she just never understood why did her Dad liked Julia so much.Julia was just ordinary looking girl while her Mom was like beauty queen.She just didn't understand why did her Dad like Julia more than her Mom.Then she felt that it was due to convincing skills Julia.Julia always talked so sweetly while Ritu and her Mom always get angry on each and every issue.But that was their natural thoughts.They didn't like to pretend in life.But in Ritu's eyes this world didn't understand those true thoughts.This world just wanted one thing that was those people who admire them on every point. Ritu knew that her Mom would be falling in trap.Nisha"I like to know that how did you have distributed your property?"Rohit and Julia looked shocked now.Julia"What are you saying?""I want to see will of Rohit."Rohit"I have not made any will until now."Nisha smiled and turned to Ritu"Don't I told you that he had not left anything for you."Julia screamed now."What are you saying?Rohit have not given anything to any one.We have never thought of making will..""So that whole property should do just to you.""Shut up Nisha.I can't have all.It will distributed.I will get my share and Ritu would get her.""Nonsense.I want whole property for Ritu only.It belong just to her.You and your son have no right on it."Rohit"How dare you decide that?I will not give every thing to Ritu.It will divided in three parts.One for Ritu. One for Julia and one for Ronnie."Ritu"But Dad why do Ronnie get any thing?He is not your son.""I don't feel that way.He acted my like my son and you never acted like my daughter.You are always Nish's daughter and stayed that way."Nisha"This is too much.You can't throw just small piece of property for her."Julia"It's okay.Just make two share."" No I will not do that."Rohit screamed"I will divide my property in three shares.""My god!!Then I will take you in court.""Do as you wish?"Now Ritu was so angry and provoked by her Mom that she screamed"I want to go with Mom.I Hate you Dad."Rohit was so angry.He ran in anger towards Ritu but Julia stopped him.Nisha"You are trying to hit my daughter?I will not keep my daughter here."Rohit"Okay.Do as you wish.She is just turning into your daughter and nothing else and it will not help us that much.Take her away."Julia tried to stop them.But Ritu was so angry and Nisha was adding more fire to anger.Ritu dragged out her each every thing.Nisha forced her even to take away her savings and jewelry.Julia was crying whole time.She didn't able to convinced Rohit about any other thing.But she convinced him that he would let Ritu took away her jewelry.So finally Ritu went out of that house.
        When Ritu reached at her Mom's house,she was on top of the heaven.She never thought once that she could able to do it.But she was so shocked when she saw that her Mom's house was far away from city.It was so beautiful bungalow and it had so nice interior on every point.But still it was so lonely.Ritu liked it's look at first but then she thought about college and felt nervous. Ritu"Mom how can I go to college tomorrow?""Now don't you worry.You can always shift to distance education.You don't need to go to college.Any way now a days who taught you that much in college."Ritu liked even this idea.She never loved college that much so she nodded.But then when they went in house.She started getting irritated.There was nothing to do.There were lot of books but Ritu was not that much fond of books.She decided that she should took walk.She changed dress and about to go out when Nisha screamed"Where are you going?""For walk of course.""No sweetheart.You can't go alone.It will be risky.Our neighbor is not that much good.You know when you look at his face.You can sense that something is wrong with him.I just don't like him.Never go alone like that.This world is not that much safe."Ritu was so confused and scared.But she wanted to stay with her Mom so she decided to cooperate.But Ritu felt from heart that they had to shift in city or at least near it.That day was nice for Ritu but whole time she just had to sit in her house.It was not that much good.But since that house was big.She got one big room.she spend whole time in just decorating it.Her Mom told her that she could order anything from internet.But she must not go out so she just ordered every thing.Then when delivery came,she noticed that Mom had locked door with several locks.It took Ritu hours to unlock it.Then when Mom heard that noise.She came screaming and told Ritu to careful.When her Mom took that delivery and gave money to that deliveryman she acted in so strange way that even deliveryman looked shocked.Her Mom gave money from gap of door and told delivery man to go away.Then she ran to window to confirmed that man was gone.Then she told Ritu to wait for half an hour and when that man didn't returned.She slowly opened door and quickly took every thing inside. Ritu "Mom why are you doing things like that?""Because it is not safe around here.""What?I don't understand.What is risk?""It is too lonely.""But then why don't you shift in crowded area?""No..No..It is also risky.We don't know which person to trust."Ritu was so confused now. Ritu"Mom I want to understand that why are you staying in such a strange way.""I am not staying in strange way.I am just careful."Then slowly Ritu understood every rule of that house.She was not suppose to make too much noise because it could attract attention of neighbours and wrong people would look at her.Then her Mom didn't even let us go out in garden.Mom told her that she was not suppose to go out.Her Mom was scared of every one. Ritu just didn't understand anything. But one week she thought enough.Ritu"Either let me go out or let me go back to Dad."Ritu knew that it was defeat but she was not ready to stay jailed that way.After hearing this Nisha started looking at Ritu with strange suspicion.
      Every day Nisha started setting hard rule on Ritu.She was told to come to breakfast on selected time.Even if Ritu was few seconds late.Nisha started screaming with her name.Then Nisha started interrogating her.It was so horrible.Finally one day Nisha needed to go for her job so she decided to keep Ritu to her Dad.Ritu  happily agreed to this.When Ritu finally returned to home,she was on verge of crying.She told every thing to her Dad and Julia."Mom was so strange."Julia nodded to Rohit.Then finally Rohit told her"Actually your Mother is suffering from paranoid mood disorder.""What?""She was suspicious of every thing.Let me tell you properly.I was never having any affair with Julia.It was just construction of your Mom's mind.""But she said.""She had created that image in your mind.I have married to Julia just because she was in need of money to brought up her son and I have needed a wife so that I can receive your custody. Your Mom was suspicion about every thing.One day our maid wear bright red Saree just like one she had.Your Mom started imagining that I have gave her and she started abusing her.So that maid left then she started it regarding every thing.Then slowly she began to feel that I am having affair so I want to kill her.I have tried to took her to Psychiatrist.But she didn't listen to me instead of that she filed divorce.Then I felt that this was enough.Psychiatrist suggested that it was not good for you so I have decided to take divorce and took your custody.She wanted to keep you.But her job of air hostess didn't permit her so she let me take your custody and Psychiatrist also convinced court.But for keeping you I have needed wife.Your grandmother found Julia for me and every thing was working perfectly.Until she started coming again.I know she was convincing you wrong thing.But you are big now.Use your brain.Don't you feel something was wrong with her brain."Ritu nodded."But do you think I will have that madness?"Rohit was confused now."I don't see any signs in you so I don't think so."Julia"Now why are you thinking that way.You will be fine just relax."Ritu was so nervous now."I am so sorry.I have never dream that Mom was mad.She was looking so perfect.""Who told you that people with mental problem don't look perfect?In fact some look a lot better than us.They are not mad.They are just too much suspicion about every thing in life but they preferred to look more perfect than us."Ritu was so confused now.She didn't understand what her father was telling.But she understood one thing that she was no longer interested in staying with her Mom.Ritu"I will never go back there again." Julia"But your Mom will create problem.""Let her do what she wished but I am not going back."Ritu went inside her room with anger.Now her Dad and Julia knew one thing even if Ritu didn't had Nisha's problem but she had problem of anger and it was not easy for them.And worst thing was that Nisha was not going to live her alone.Rohit knew that his life was not going to be easy.But it was never easy.Since his marriage with Nisha every day was problem but he was sure now that Ritu would be one of them.Rohit was always trapped between Nisha and Ritu.Rohit thanked god to had Ronni for him at least his one kid was sound.
                                                                The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...