Friday, August 1, 2014

Poem 1611. New learning in life

                                                             New learning in life
When I study something it is hard to do we need to study that thing with every aspect and
Each and every view those things which we study will always have some thing new but hardest
Thing in life is that it seem so hard to study all those things and their views because on each
Point and on each line we find some thing new and some concept seem so nice and perfect
To our world and our view when we study something that is entirely new inside life so on
Every point that new thoughts which touch our mind will lead to different aspect of life since
On every part I study those educations inside life which will going to show new concepts
In life that education which will be new for life but some part those new concepts inside life
After all those concepts which are moving ahead on every point don't have nice sort of things
Inside life these things which we study will open new fronts of life but they will have some
Sort of concepts which we don't like on every moment inside life those new things which
We study inside life seem to have many aspects on many points those things which we study
From our thoughts and our mind are showing us that we are not winning on any point because
When we start to learn something new mostly some part of it is much that we just don't like
To study that new concept in life but now a days I just feel one thing from inside that those
Things which I study on every moment will always have some aspects of that kind which
I will never like on any point when we began to study something big we feel one thought from
My mind that when new books are opened there will be some good and bad concepts in life
Those concepts which confuse me on every point are not going ahead as per my thinking
In life because when I study new thing we feel one thought from inner mind that those things
Which I study will always have wrong concept so I wish that I should quit and find better
And new thing in life but then when I started searching around this world on every area of life
I feel just one thought that there are not much new things which will help us in life because
When we move ahead and we start to search for that thing which don't have concept in life
I feel that much new thing or much old thing never existed in life when some thing is made
Then that thing always have two sides some concepts are perfect and some concepts are of
Totally wrong type we just move ahead on every point with just one thought from inside that
Those books which are having different concepts in life where always have those wrong one
Inside mind all those things which touch me on every point seem so confused to me on every
Sector of life because when I quit one thing for few wrong concepts in life I have understood
One thing from inside those concepts which are so good for our life also good on that moment
And on that point I feel one thought from my mind that when I study something new then
It will have two different type of concepts in life those new lessons which we read in mind
Are showing us two concepts of same side how can you quit every thing when each thing
Will have good as well as bad inside those lessons in which we study things are leading to
Lot of problems inside life when I took some book which will tell me about life I have to accept
One thing from inside that in that book we will have negative thoughts from inside mind
When those things which touch us on every point are showing us two side of life then we feel
Just one thought from inside that we can't get something which is perfect inside life so when
We like one thing and then just due to some mistake we find inside we just decide to see that
Thing in different angle in life I feel then we can't like any thing on any point we just keep
Changing our books on every point we need to understand thoughts on every point after all
Those concepts which are so important to us in life are written on every book on every point
Those books have some concepts which are having two sides on every point so then I feel
Just one thought from inside those books which are having some concepts which are touching
Our points on every angle of life those good and bad concepts are having two different sides
I feel one thought from my mind that when good and bad sides are two parts of our life
So each thing will have other side that will look so difficult on every point those thoughts
Which we have inside book are standing on two different sides of life I feel just one thought
From my mind that I have to learn new thing and have to understand it will have some bad
Things inside because those concepts which are written inside seem something totally different
On every angle of life so I feel one thought from inside that new concepts are important
In life because they are making me alive on every point because in that new concept that
They have bad parts in life so then I feel just one thing from inside that new things which
We study will show us nice thing on every point but then bad things will enter on every point
New concepts are some thing which will show new light but they will also have bad side
So we need to learn that new things are important inside life on every point in our thinking and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...