Friday, August 8, 2014

Poem 1624. Commoner and lord

                                                           Commoner and lord
One thing always enter in our life's some part that we are just common and we just can't reach
To those lord but that is one thought convinced to me by all that I can never reach to any sort
Of upper person who is called some greater lord but they never told me that even commoner
Can't understand our heart we just can't meet lord but commoner are one who even after meeting
Us again and again just never understand pains of our heart when commoner reject this way then
Comes one question how would we trust that thought that we can't reach to lord but problem is
That lord are not in our range or our life's part but at least we can say they never meet us so
They don't understand our heart but when commoner cheat us we just never understand but
Worst thing is that we never even accept it because it means we have lose our war but there is
Just one question from my heart why can't at least commoner understand our heart but then
Answer comes to me just after one thought from heart that if someone doesn't meet me then
How much harm can be done by that person for my heart when I never meet any sort of lord
How can I blames them for mistakes on any part but people just never seem to feel that way
From their heart they just feel one thing that if one commoner will win that one will understand
Their thoughts and heart just being commoner doesn't mean you can understand that heart since
Sometimes commoners knew every thing but just for their benefit they ignore morals from their
Thinking and heart so we just can't meet lord because they are far away from reach or our
Life's part but if commoner don't understand our problem then just one thing is remain at our
Thinking and heart that we need to find some way to solve our problem on every part because
If commoner is our enemy we can hardly hope help from unknown lord that point tell us that
Biggest trouble is entered on every part we can't just sent one letter from our hut to that
Castle of that lord which is so up for us that we can never reach their expect in some dream
Or some fantasies part I know that I can't even blame that lord because when they live so
Different how can they understand our heart or when even commoner reject us why did they
Want to become our part when we are in pain our hut are just our resort we can't expect help
From someone else who touch our thoughts on every part I just never understand that when
Those small huts which touch our heart become some thing which we want from our thoughts
And from our heart because those castle scare us from our heart since some one who stays
There is unknown and people scare us on every part that lord of castle will never understand
Our thinking and they will never become our life's good part while commoner who seem just
Worst than any thing imagine from heart that is one situation when we need to teach our
Mind and our heart that we need proper way to find our future and that is inside our brain
And our heart we just never reach to lord because that castle is so large and it is so hard to
Find room of that lord and commoner is not with us because commoner have just one only
Ambition from heart it is not to help us but to capture that castle and become that lord so
One is inside castle and another want that castle from heart but no one seemed to interested
What happening in our heart because lord is ignored by us since we can never reach to one
And we can hardly break their protection circles they have different thoughts and they have
Different life on every part but it feel so sad when even commoner began to act in worst way
Just because they want to become that lord just by destroying that wealth of lord commoner
Want to be owner of that castle but sadly the one who mostly reach to that castle is not that
Good from heart so here we are where we started all this game we still don't know how to
Move ahead lord is that far away as much is any star but we just can't expect that commoner
Who have always poison at heart sometimes I feel may be I can find some bird who can give
My letter to that lord but in my heart I know that it is not possible those castles are not in my
Reach and I can never meet that lord so it is my fight I have to fight it in my own way without
Much help expect from my heart but I can understand that lord who can't see but since I am
So far away but I hate that commoner who hurt my heart because being far away is wrong
But then we need to understand it on some part but those who see our pains and ignore are
Most worst person from heart so when our fight start we need to understand just one thing
From our heart that commoner are hurting us and lord can't hear us on any part so we are
All alone in this fight and we need all our skill to win and understand this sort of war but
Winning is depend on luck but we can't depend on any one may it be commoner or lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...