Monday, August 25, 2014

Poem 1651. Effect of answers

                                                          Effect of answers
On that day when I answer people without much thinking in life I assume that world is so good
And perfect on every point on that day when I don't scared that some one don't use my words
In wrong way in life I will assume that world is only pure from every side but I know from my
Heart it will not happen in life because when I said something or when I act some way then
Some people will find some mistake or chance to taunt on every time when I will move ahead
Then on every point I know somethings are happening in such a way that they will give pleasure
To our thoughts and life but some things will happen in different way in life some people will
Just use my each word against me on every point those words which touch my mind will look
So good to me on every angle of life when I will move ahead then I will have one thought from
Inside that my words can be used in wrong way and my work can be destroyed that is one thought
Which tell us every time that world is not that much good as we hope from inside but just ask
Your self is it mistake of world or it is mistake of your mind that every time when we talk about
This world we see crisis on some times we just assume that we are facing troubles because
Other people brought them on us in life but truth is that those troubles are nothing but just that
Source which will look better to our mind when we stop following that source which help us
Inside life I feel so sure that our life will take us ahead on every point but that source which
Tell us world is criticizing us is totally wrong on every point those resources which are nothing
But truth of mind are taking us ahead but not as we thought from inside they are confusing us
On every point of mind I just feel one thing that mistake is not understanding what we feel
From inside we just keep assuming that how nice is our mind but that mind is some time cause
Of all trouble in life when we just hear criticism they seem to turn out to be truth just because
We let them look true in our mind on every moment we just feel that truth is that factor which
Look so good on every point I just never understand that truth is important for us but then when
We just assume wrong thing as truth of mind we feel one thing that all our truth are nothing but
Just one source of trouble for our entire life when I will move ahead then I will have one thought
From inside that those people who turn answer in wrong way are never right but when we just
Don't let that thought go away we just create more trouble in life on every time I feel one thought
On every point that answer which are important to us in life should be given freely without much
Thought on every point those thinking which are hurting us on every point will look so wrong
On every angle of life when we just can't answer properly on every time how can we tell this
World what we feel from inside those thoughts which are touching us on every point seem so
Wrong on every angle of life those thinking which are moving ahead in life will create trouble
If we just remember what others said while criticizing in life after all those things which are
Having impact on every point will look so wrong when we went ahead with thought of that sort
Of criticism in life those thoughts which are touching our mind will can't be said properly in life
Due to troubles which enter in our life seem so hard to understand on every point because those
Troubles are creating effect on life those answers which are creating impact on us at every point
Seem as if something which touch our mind and then we just feel something we say it in life
But when other criticize it suddenly things seem so wrong on every point we just never understand
What we feel from inside but those words will have impact on our thinking on every point
When I will move ahead I just have one thinking on every area of life that we need to move
Ahead on every angle and point those things which happen in our life will sometimes stop us
From giving answers as we prefer and like we just feel one thought from inside that when
We went ahead we feel one thought from inside that those resources which are leading to
Different sort of effect in life it means that we are moving ahead in life but then those resources
Which are part of our life will lead to criticism on every point answers will remain half and
Incomplete on some points but we just wish from our heart that we need to get them in perfect
And proper way in life those criticism which are precious to our life is hated but still we are
Attach to it on every point because we just keep it alive even when we all know that we hate
That criticism from inside so only when we learn to ignore that criticism from inside this world
Will become what we prefer and like because we are the one who are creating effect on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...