Sunday, August 17, 2014

Poem 1637. Road of life

                                                                    Road of life
On that road I see many things on both sides I feel those things but only when I decide to
See them in life we can't show any thing to those blind eyes who never want to see what
We are seeing in life so why should on that task waste so much time just tell things once
Or twice and then walk ahead in life because I have seen on that road of life many things
Which are interesting on every point those roads will have plenty of things on every moment
Inside life we just never understand how can we move ahead with task if it is about just
Telling others things in life I just feel one thing that is hardest task of life because no one
Really want to hear our advice when we see those people who are talking against our concept
We need to tell them in life but mostly it lead to just one thing insult or hurt in heart or then
Finally one thing that is fight there are so limited people who really care for others and like
To listen to advice some just ask for them and scream on us when they goes against them
Inside life when I walk on roads of life I just feel one thought from inside that those things
Which help us on every point will give me some thoughts which will show me those things
Which are hurting me in life they show me sometimes that I can't win from inside but still
We have to try to tell them with one hope that some day they will understand one thought
From inside those roads on which we walk on every day and on every point seem so unique
To us on every angle of life I feel just one thought from my mind that things are not moving
Ahead as per our thinking in life on that road of life I see plenty of things on every point but
Still when we see things on road it seems so better to understand those things on every point
Because those roads are telling me that I have many troubles but at same time they are telling
My heart to take them as challenge inside life when I move I feel one thought from my mind
That those things which are standing on those roads will look so looking adventurous if we
Think about them in same way in life those roads which are hurting from one front to another
Front will tell us one interesting fact of life that no one is without trouble on any angle of life
Every one will have one sort of trouble or another sort of trouble on some part of life when
We move ahead we need to understand different things in life we just always have one thought
That roads are not that much easy when we walk on them in life those things which are touching
Our future and our life will look so much good when we see them in life we have just one feeling
From inside that road of life will seem something so wonderful on every point because that
Walk which will do on that road never look something that much good on every point since
We all know that road are having different thoughts we just feel one thing that we need those
Roads on every angle of life those roads which will have different things on every point in life
On that road we will see many times of things on every point those things which we can see
Inside life those different things are so important inside life which will show us any aspects
Of our future and life on every point we feel one thought from inside that those things which
Happen to us on every day of life will have impact on every point inside life so then when
I see those things which are having so different type of concepts inside life that road on
Which we see that two sides on every point I have one thought on every point but then
I have one thinking from inside that different sort of things which are having impact on
Our future and our life but then those things are having different sort of advices to give people
On every point after all there are many factors of our life so I feel one thought from inside
Because those concepts are those advice which will have effect on every point inside life
Those thoughts are having advices which are interesting on every point after all those advices
Which are nice on every point those people are needing advices are rare inside our life but
Those advices which are having effect on life so we began to think just one thought from
Inside that advice will be good but there are some people who don't listen to those thoughts
And advices on any point because they are hurting us on many thoughts and on many points
I feel one thing from my mind that advice will hurt me on each and every point inside life so
I feel that advice are something which are needed but people just don't want them in life so
We need to learn one thing in life we must not give advice to people when they lead to troubles
Inside life after all those advices are some thing which are having one part of every aspect in life
Because advices are something which seem so important on every point because they help us
To move ahead in life those advices are leading on every point but that road looks nice for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...