Sunday, August 10, 2014

Poem 1626 . Fire inside

                                                               Fire inside
That flame which burn in our heart sometimes show us that light which can't be shown by
Normal flame or even sun in life that flame which burn with so nice touch on every point
Will show us how did we suppose to move ahead in life that flame which start to give our
Breathing true meaning of life is something which we must cherish in life but we have to
Use it which care because it flame in life and this world from start to finish we are nothing
But just small child who is intelligent but still overexcited on every point that flame which
Have fire inside will never look that much good on every point because on every point that
Flame which will have fire inside can take us ahead on every point I feel one thought from
Inside life that fire will have effect on us every point it can take us ahead but it can also
Burn us from inside it depend on us how much we know about us and then that spirit which
Will give effect to us on every point I feel one thing from inside that this fire which will have
Impact on every point I feel that this fire which we have inside will look so interesting on
Every point I feel one thing that when fire enter inside life I feel that heat which will touch
To me on every point that flame will take us ahead but only when we turn us on every point
But then that power which will be nice on every point then when we move ahead in life
I feel just one thinking on every point that fire will look so nice because it will take us ahead
On every point I feel that which spirit will be so nice on every point inside life so then
That nice thing which will give happiness inside life I feel one thought on every point that
This fire will something that will take us ahead on every point those fire which move us ahead
On every point will never look wrong on any point of life after all that this fire will have some
Power inside life I feel one thought from inside fire will have that power inside life I feel one
Thing have power which will look take us ahead in life I feel that this power will take us ahead
On every point so then I have one thought from inside that power is that flame which take us
Ahead on every point that power which take us ahead in life is inside but if we don't use it
Properly it can burn us inside we don't need every time that light from outside if we understand
That power from inside because that power have manage to hurt us on every point but at
Same time it can take us so much ahead that we don't need any thing important inside life
When we feel that flame from inside we want to move ahead on every point with just one
Thinking from inside that this fire which touch us on some point will help us but then it will
Not help us that much inside life on every moment that burn which will manage to hurt our
Thoughts and feelings on every time I feel just need of that flame on every time inside life
I have one thought from inside that those facts which are having reaction inside life so then
I feel one thought from inside because that fact which touch us on every point since that
Thought inside life I feel that this flame which is producing good effect on every point
Then I have one thought on every point so then I feel one thing from inside that fire which
Will help us ahead on every point so I feel one thing from my mind that fire which are
Having good effect inside life because that fire will give us guts to move ahead in life and
On every point I feel one thing from mind that we all are carrying that fire inside which
Can take us ahead on every point inside life because that fire will help us to move ahead in life
Tell us that we are moving ahead on every point I feel that fire will make good future in life
That fire will look so bright on every point I feel one thing from inside that those fire which
Will create effect on our life because it will give that spirit which will move us ahead on
Every point but it is depend on us every time inside life that did we move ahead on every
Point inside life I feel one thought on every point that fire will burn spirit on every moment
Inside life because that power which will have good on every point that fire will create on
Power on every time that fire which will create power inside life because that fire is creating
Good effect on life when that fire will look so nice when it acts useful in life but just be aware
Because it could also harm you in life since that fire is nothing but that spirit from inside
Which will manage to create you as well as destroy you in life we need to keep our own
Soul in control so that this fire will never destroy us on any point inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...