Friday, August 1, 2014

Poem 1612. Good as well as bad reactions in life

                                             Good as well as bad reactions in life
From every thought of mind I feel just one thing from inside that I just like those
Part of nature which are good for life this is how we think on every point we just want
Those things which are good for our life those things which don't have much profit
On any point seem so useless to our thinking and our mind we just need to understand
One thing from inside that when we move ahead we feel we can win on some points
But then when nature enter in some points it doesn't seem as we wish from inside
Those thoughts are something which tell us on every time that those points which are
Useful in life are only useful when we see something new and good in nature on some
Thought or point but it will not happen on every points sometimes nature will move against
Our thinking inside life because nature doesn't act as we wish from our mind it will take us
To totally wrong point because those part of nature which will look so nice on every point
Are moving ahead inside life but I feel one thing I want always good side of every part
Of life on every point inside life so then I feel one thought from my mind that those thoughts
Which touch us are good on every point sometimes bad things have become that sort of
Part which are so important inside life because those good as well as bad things will have
Reaction on life may it be nature or may it be human mind so then from even on that
Position on every point I feel one thing from my mind that bad and good things are turning
Wrong on every point because sometimes bad things also enter on both points and those
Bad things which are part of our life also seem like different side of life because those things
Which are bad for our future and hurting us on every point those thoughts are turning so
Wrong on every point I feel one thought from inner mind I just have one thinking on every
Point that bad things are that part of life which just enter in our life after some time so then
I feel one thing from my mind that those bad things are never needed inside life because
Those bad things are harming me in life but with good side bad seems to always enter in life
We just get one side is not possible in life but then we just always expect it to happen in life
And it will lead to lot of problems on every point those thoughts which move us ahead are
Moving in wrong way on every point I feel just one thing bad side is that side which is never
Welcomed but still it always entered in life I have just one thought from my mind that I will
Always like to forget that bad side I want to think that bad side is out of lie on every moment
I want to stay away from bad side good side is something which will have good reaction
Inside life good things are that part of lie which is hard for life we want good things to look
Better on every point those good things are not that which always part of life I feel one
Thought from inside that bad things which are having worst effect on life also part of our life
So on every point I feel just one thought from inside bad things will have reaction on life
But those bad things will not look that much bad after some points because they are so worst
On every angle of life but then I feel one thought from inside bad side will also stays with us
On every point after all good as well as bad thing that enter in life will look so wrong on
Every point I feel that bad thoughts are something which are becoming part of life but then
Good things are becoming part of life I feel one thing from inside that good things will have
Reaction on every point they will look so good when we let good things enter in life so then
On every point I have one thought from inside but then good as well as bad part of nature
Which is so important inside life so I feel one thought from inside bad atmosphere will have
Effect on life I have one thought from mind that bad thinking will have lead one thought and
One thing from mind after all those bad things are leading to have bad effect inside life then
On every point I feel that bad thing which are turning totally wrong on every point so then
I feel one thought from my mind I have one thought from inside that bad and good are so
Different sides inside life I feel one thing from inside that two different sides are having so
Bad reaction on every point because those bad things will have some positive sides and then
From negative sides inside life bad reaction will wake up us on every point and I feel just
One thing from inside bad and good reactions are on two different inside life but then I feel
One thought are from every point I will feel one thought from inside good as well as bad
Sides are different on every point inside life which is important inside life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...