Monday, August 4, 2014

Poem 1615. Half truth

                                                                    Half truth
Sometimes I feel someone is not telling truth I just don't know should I trust those views
When we understand we are told half truth we just never able to guess should we ignore it
Or should we really need to go behind that truth because inside this life on every moment
Of that truth we just feel one thing from our mind about that truth when half truth is something
Harm you while sometimes it just manage to tell you half truth every one tell you in life never
Trust half truth but sometimes half truth is just beginning of that full truth so inside life on
Every point we need even small part of truth because sometimes in life we don't discover
In one  opportunity that whole truth that truth is life which will move us ahead in life is not
Some thing small tiny on every view I just feel one thought from inside that truth is never
That much perfect or good some truths comes in life and manage to confuse our views and
On every part I will find just limited type of truth when first truth began in life we will just
Manage on every time to stay away from truth because some times when we heard just part
We feel that it is not enough appealing type of truth on every point I feel that from inside
We all need truth when we see those truths in life we have some sort of affection for those
Thinking and those truths which are just small part of our fortune I just feel one thing from
Inside that I want nothing but precious side of truth but when it is told us half it seem so
Wrong in some people's view but when we just don't know any part of truth then how can
We just blame our mind for asking even for that half truth because when we don't have
Any sort of water even small glass of water seem pleasant to our view how can we reject that
Half part because it is our only hope to find the truth, half truth can harm us only when we don't
Try to find that full truth which will touch our mind and on every moment we feel just one
Sort of thinking on every truth that truth is never complete until we will have full view of that
Thinking or that truth on every moment we feel from inside that truth is not touching us at
Wrong point but since we just never make efforts to complete that truth we just manage to
Confuse our views so when we move ahead in life I just feel from inside one want to finding
Each and every truth but then when we move ahead we will understand that we are not moving
Fine as per our thinking of life because we just want one thing that is our truth so never in life
Just keep thinking from my mind about one truth that is not told to me every time I find on
Every point small parts of truth which one will be perfect for my future and my life is one
Big question for my mind and my views on every moment I feel from inside that we are just
Part of life on every moment of our truth when we understand small truth on every point then
Only we can reach to that big truth but since we move ahead in life I just have one thinking
From inside that we don't need that half told truth but then after some moment in life I just
Feel one truth those small truths are beginning to move ahead in life on every point and on
Every view because on every point we feel just one start on every view I feel that even those
Half truths are important on every point and on every view I just have one thought that those
Small on every point and on every side of our views I feel just those small part which touch
Our mind and our views are so precious to our thoughts on every point of view then on
Every point I feel just one thought that small parts of truth these are nothing but just
Part of our views I feel one thing from inside that small part of truth will manage to
Hurt our thinking and our views those truths which are belonged to many sort of views
Which are leading on every point I feel one thinking on every moment and then I feel one
Thought which are so important on every thinking and view those truth are managing
To hurt us mind on every view those truths which are needed inside life on every view
Can manage to hide many truth but if we ignore half truth sometimes we can never achieve
To that full truth on every point we feel just one thing from inside that those truth are so
Important on every point of view but when those truth enter in life we feel pain of every
Thinking and every view I feel one thought that truth should be found full but we just
Never in life we need to understand our thoughts and our views that half truth can harm us
On every point of view if we can't able to find full sort of views so then I feel that those
Truths are leading ahead on every point of view so then those truth are just half on every view
So we need to find full truth never let that truth turn into half on every point of thinking and view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...