Sunday, August 3, 2014

Poem 1614. Beauty of full moon

                                                          Beauty of full moon
When I see that moon I feel that shine which silently touch my soul but it happen just for
Two minutes in life then once again I will return to my every old point and once again life
Will turn to normal process of life that beautiful moon will lose it's beauty when I turn my
Back to it on that point that moon never look that much good when things turn in so different
Way and on every point when we just leave them behind in few moments inside our life those
Moon have that beauty which look perfect in life but still I just don't have that much time
On every point to tell this whole world to watch moon is just one thing which I did in life
And then once again I return to work and forget moon in life what I did for moon is just
One thing that I recommended it to people inside life but when that moon suppose to be that
Which is important on every point that moon which look so nice and it is worth to watch
In life on every moment I just feel moon is so important on every point seem just my thought
Which I have entertained for few minutes in life this is our life and this is our mind all those
Thoughts which we keep for few minutes and left us in few seconds seem so hard for life
I want to move ahead with my ambitions and mind so I just let those pleasant sort of thought
To remain behind but never let those thoughts disturb you in life we all want that moon to look
So pleasant and so nice but when we wish to see it will be just our choice we want every thing
But we just don't feel one thing we can give attention to it as per our choice when life went
Ahead on every point I feel one thing from inside that sometimes that beauty and innocence
Which please our sight we want it to remain on that spot but we just ignore it due to our needs
In life on every point when we move ahead in life we feel one thought that we can move ahead
But not with just one thought that one day we will move ahead in life when we keep looking
At that beauty we will have that thought inside that our thinking will hurt us when we start
On wrong point we want to look at that beauty but our time doesn't permit it in life and on
Every moment we feel just thing that we need that shine but that beauty or that need never
Manage to enter in our life those thoughts which touch us on every point never look that
Good on any point those feeling which will become truth of our life are just one thought
That moon have that beautiful shine on every moment we just feel one thing from inside
Those want which touch us look so good on every point that moon is so lovely and perfect
Is it's shine on every point that moon will inspired in life but we just can't keep admiring it
Because that is not that much good for life when we move ahead we need those positive
Thinking on every point we feel that need of winning things in life we all need to understand
One thought from inside that beauty of moon is just for few seconds to us then we return back
To our normal life but then why did we just kept asking to god that moon must shine that way
On every time when we just don't have time to watch then why did we need to see that moon
Every day in life we all want to keep that beauty of moon on every time so even when we don't
Care that much still we want things to be waiting for us on every point and some times I feel
This attitude and selfishness manage to hurt human kind even when we don't need we keep
Just opportunities inside life so that when crisis will come we can have safety in life but then
How much you will do for safety and how much you hurt others by it in life is one question
Which always comes after some moment in life because when we just think of our safety
We never think what others will do will feel when we are taking their things just because
We want to be on safe side just because you want safety how can you take away chance which
You have never needed in life like that full moon some one may like different moon in life so
Why did you just feel it should be full moon on every day when to watch it you have hardly
Some time just kept asking every thing for our want is never good and right on every moment
I just feel that I need to see that moon shine on every point because I want to enjoy that moment
But then I know I will not look at it for more times so now a days I just feel I should not demand
Perfect moon of my choice but one day when I saw different moon I just feel it is also so nice
I just kept stick to my one thought that is problem of life when we just ignore our thoughts and
Began to move ahead in life we feel that full moon is not something that special which will show
Us that beauty inside life those beautiful moment on which we live are in every point of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...