Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Poem 1630. Surprise of life

                                                             Surprise of life
Life is always full of surprise sometimes they are pleasant one and sometimes unpleasant
We need to understand one thing from our mind that surprises are those gifts of life which
Never stays permanent on any point sometimes you are surprised and sometimes other person
Get surprise of life so you fail in life and your enemy win on some point just never let your
Spirit get down because that is way of life today you got one surprise which make hell alive
Inside your life but then after sometime you may get heaven in same place of life and your
Enemy will get gift of hell from destiny in life just never let failure touch your mind because
When you fail just always remember life is interesting sort way of surprising every one in life
I just feel one thought from inside that those surprises which we get inside life look so shocking
On every point sometimes we can know how to handle them but sometimes it seem impossible
In life on every moment those surprises are entering inside life I feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that surprises where something which will give good aspects on every
Moment and on every try those surprises which once seem so stressful can look pleasant
If we learn to give them in life proper sort of try we can move ahead in life if we learn to
Understand those surprises on every try when that surprise will began to hurt us we just feel
One thought on every try that surprises are something which will enter in our life on every
Step when we began to move ahead on every try those surprises which are touching us
Are creating lot of problems on every try because we just never expect to enter them on any
Moment and on any try but then I feel one thought from my mind that surprise is that thing
Which touch my mind we all know that surprise is what another name of life but still I feel
Sometimes I want to keep away from surprise on those moment when surprise enter in my
Future and life I feel that surprise will become that part which never stay away from life on
Every moment and on every time I feel one thing surprise is that gift which I never wanted
In life on every moment and on every point I feel that normally I like surprise gifts in life so
On every point even when I like surprise gifts in life I just feel one thought from inside that
Surprises are nice gifts but I just don't want them in life but then when I think properly on
Every point I feel that those gifts which touch my mind are something so interesting on every
Moment of life surprises are those gifts which change our life those gift which will touch
Our thoughts and minds because those gifts will enter suddenly in life and then they will just
Change thinking on every point those surprises which are touching our future are something
Which we need to handle in life and if we learn to handle them in proper way then we can
Move ahead in life as per our thinking on every point we need to think again and again in life
That surprise is not that much bad on any point since it will become truth of our life and since
It will give us that pleasure which shows us that light on every moment I feel that surprise
Will touch on any point because that surprise will take me ahead on some point I feel one thing
From inside that those things which I see in life will surprise on every points are those things
Which suddenly enter in life I feel one thought from inside that surprise is that factor of life
Which will move us ahead on some point but it also take us back on some moments of life
And I feel just one thought from my mind that when I will move ahead I will no longer required
Surprise as part of life but still it will be with me so I need to accept it as I take surprise gift
On sometimes those moments which are so perfect on every point will turn wrong by these
Surprise on that moment I feel it hard to remember on every point those surprises will lead
To lot of problems inside life so I feel one thinking on every side those thoughts which will
Take us ahead on every point I feel one thought from inside that thinking will not help me
That much in life when I just keep one feeling from inside those surprises are that part which
Manage to hurt on some points so I just feel one thing from inside that surprise is one thing
I must need to welcome in life but still those surprises are making me uncomfortable in life
Because they are leading to me on different sides they are showing me each part of life
So I just don't want to see those parts which I dislike but it can't just happen in our life
We need to understand whole world on every point if we really want to move ahead on every
Point inside life then I learn to understand surprise so on every moment I have one thought
From my mind that surprise is always best thing in life but I just can't take it kindly inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...