Sunday, August 24, 2014

Poem 1650. Good shine

                                                                   Good shine
On every point I feel one thought from inside that mind will give so much shine on every
Moment and point I have one thinking from inside that when I see one thought inside life
Shine that will give goodness on every point it will look nice but on every angle of life I just
Feel one thought on every time that shine will look different sort of colors which are having
Some impact on every angle of life when that shine will have plenty of colors in life after all
That shine will have multiple colors inside life that shine which will have dark as well as good
Effect on every point I feel one thinking that these shine can be of two types they will create
Impact on us at every point when that shine will give different colors that will look so good
On every point that shine will have golden effect inside that shine have that look on every point
That shine will have beauty from inside but then that shine will help us in life but we just never
Understand will it be that much good or bad from inside that shine which always touch our
Thoughts and mind will look so good and perfect on every point but then in that same shine
We have also evil on some part in life that shine which will look so good on some point will
Then see as if something good on every angle of life in that shine we can see beauty on every
Moment and on every point when I see that shine I feel one thought from inside that this shine
Will also have evil from inside this shine will never let us move ahead in life this shine will
Show us that we are great on every moment and on many points those shine which are giving
Many colors to life will make us alive on every point those shines which are touching us in life
Will look so good to us on every point I just have one thinking from inside that shine will give
Beauty to our life when I will see that shine from inside of that shine I see good as well as evil
On every point but when I see something interesting on every point I feel that shine will take us
Ahead after some point that shine which will have so many effect on life because shine will just
Touch my thoughts and my mind after all those shine which touch me on many points seem to
Look so wrong on every point because that shine which touch us inside life is not that much
Good on any angle or any point those shine which we can see in sky in life are hard to judge on
Some moments and on some times that shine will have effect on us at some points then those
Shines are giving nice look on every point but still that shine which will have different colors
Are something which will have effect on life that shine which will give happiness to us on
Every point but then when that shine will have different effect on sky inside life after all those
Shines which are creating impact on our mind I just never understand that shine which will
Have effect on our mind those shines are having evil and good effect in life after all that shine
Will have side effect on our life on every moment I feel that I need to understand that this
Shine will have evil effect also on sometimes but when that shine will began to give effect that
Touch my mind will disturb when I feel one thing from inside that when I feel from heart that
It is evil shine then I just can't let that shine capture my mind on every point I feel one thought
From my mind that this shine will have some thing evil inside when we see those shines which
Touch our mind it seem that they are good to us but only when they are nice on every point
When those shine will began to hurt our feelings from inside I feel just one thought from my
Thinking and mind that shine could have evil is one thought that disturb me from inside and then
It will lead to lot of problems in life sometimes when we thought of evil that evil become a truth
Of life sometimes those shine which make us feel good become something that touch wrong
Thoughts of mind when evil is existed inside that shine I feel then we can just find that evil on
Every moment and on every point shine will have evil from inside but just assuming evil will
Lead to lot of problems in life I feel one thought that shine is something which just can't be
Assumed wrong in life because we need that shine from our heart and mind we need to
Understand one thing that it will help us in our future on every point of life that shine which
Help on every point will look so good on some angle of life I want my heart to see that shine
In positive way inside life when shine will touch me in my mind I feel just one thing that I must
Learn to understand one thing from inside that shine will not help me on any point until I start
Assuming it good and then if it turn out to be something wrong then only I will fight against it
Inside life just assuming wrong will not help me that much on any point because I need to
Understand that I really need some good shine in my life  because it is need of our human mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...