Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Poem 1641. Logical heart

                                                                Logical heart
Sometimes we think from our heart that we are doing every thing good for each and every part
And heart tell us on every point we are acting so nice we never thought once from our heart that
We have manage to hurt our thoughts and our heart on every thing and on every part we feel
One thing from our heart that those things which are touching our thoughts on every part seem
To have understand on every part of heart but then we never thought one thing from our heart
That those things which are touching our thoughts on every part are touching our heart but
When those thoughts are touching us on every part I feel one thought from my heart that I can
Do good only when other person wish to listen to me and my heart because those thoughts
Which are touching my heart will harm me on every part when I think that people understand
Them on just every part on every point I feel one thing from my heart that those points which
Are important for heart but then I feel one thing from thought that good things are touching
Our thinking on every part will look good on some area and some part but in other areas
Those feeling are nothing but just part of every thinking which will give reaction to our
Thoughts which are leading to good selection on every part but still if people don't look that
Much good on every part after all those thoughts are not something which will make us
That much winner on any part those thoughts which use to touch us and our heart will then
Surely touch good on every part I feel one thought from my heart that those good thoughts
Are hurting others on every part are not even good for us because they will just leads to those
Arguments which will hurt our heart we will just never understand what we thought on any part
We need to understand that our thoughts may be good but when other don't like them then
We can't win by them on any part those thoughts which touch us on every part are not that
Much good for our heart those thoughts which are touching us are doing good things for
Our future and heart but when thoughts rejected then they are harming us on each and every
Part because when we move ahead we need to understand our heart we need to understand
That we have not convince any one about their goodness so they are not good for any part
Just being good is not sometimes enough on some part you need to prove that you are good
And you need to understand that you are important for every section and every heart but when
We see right and good thing we feel logic can convince each and every heart but our logic will
Not do that thing because our logic is not helping that much to us on any part logic are those
Thoughts which are help us on every part only when we decide to use them as life's every
Logical part we feel one thing from our thoughts and our heart I feel one thing that my thoughts
Are confused when I start to convince other all those part I know I trust my thoughts but I just
Turn away from my motive and turn in wrong way for my heart all logic seem to left behind
And only one thing remain that is thinking which touch my heart I feel that good thoughts will
Touch my life on only limited parts of my heart when I will move ahead I have one thinking
From my heart that those logic which will touch me seem so good on every part I feel just
One thing from my heart that logic are those thoughts which will help me on every part so
I just feel one thing from my thinking and my heart that all my logic which touch me should
Be remain to me until others feel they are doing something wrong on some part all those rules
Which touch me in life will create effect on my heart but those logic which need to understand
Should be understood just by us not by other people who understand logic of mind and of that
Logical heart when on every moment we need to feel one thing from heart that logic is that
Important thing on every part I feel one thing that those thoughts which will touch our heart
Are having that logic from heart which will touch us on limited moment and on just limited part
I will never understand one thought from my heart that how logic which will fail you then
Become winner on some part may be because when I start too much convincing my logic
Then I will become too boring for those heart or when you convince too much people just
Feel that they have accept their defeat to give me victory from heart but that will not happen
On any point and on any thought of heart since logic is not about victory it is just about reading
Some thing written on life's part so if you give people limited time then they will understand
Your heart let them read those logic in their own way instead of telling them that logic it will be
A lot better if they accept it without our help and understand it from their own heart because
We can be guide inside life but we can't just go ahead and change someone's thinking and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...