Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Poem 1653. Pretending to be forgotten

                                                         Pretending to be forgotten
Can I forget ever what I lose in life I just feel that is not possible for my mind but I can
Forget still on any moment of life what I got inside my future and from my mind because
Those things which I got inside my life seem to be forgotten but those things which I lose
Will remain with me inside my mind those things which are having effect on me at every
Moment and every point doesn't seem as if something which we need from inside those 
Thoughts which touch us on every point will not seem like some thing which are touching
Our thinking and our mind positively but they will have impact on me at every point
Those things which are lost where having effect on our mind they seem like some thing 
Which will never manage to take us ahead in life those things which touch me on every
Point are not something which are that much nice those things are just those dreams that
Are having effect on every point I feel one thought from inside of my mind that when things
Will went ahead as per our thinking on every point we just never understand when those
Things will began to hurt our mind we just keep telling ourselves that we don't need that
Thing in life but from inside we feel strange sort of need of that thing in life just because 
We are not getting that one in life we just began to tell everyone that we don't need in life
Because when we see that thing will have bad impact on life since they are not there for us
So we feel that they are not those things which will have effect on life I just feel one thought
From inside that some things are needed inside life while other things are not needed on any
Moment and any point when I want some things then I feel their need from inside and when
I don't want things I feel sorrows from mind those things which are having effect on life
Then seem like those things which are good as well as bad on every point I have one thinking
From my mind that I need to remember both things or may be I should forget both things
Inside life those things which are creating effect on every point will look totally wrong in
Our future and our life both things which are having impact on our mind are not moving
Ahead as we thought from inside those thinking which tell us that our needs are different
On every point belong to two types of thoughts inside life somethings are those things that
Will have impact on our mind but still we got them sometimes we lose interest in them on
That moment or point those things which are creating effect on our future are not something
Which are moving ahead at all in life it seem as if our future is just regarding those things
Which will have effect on our mind when we get some thing we just remember them in life
When we don't get things then we just want to forget every thing from mind those thoughts
Which touch us on that point doesn't seem that much good for mind because we just can't
Able to forget those things in life they will just have impact on us at every point we need
To move ahead in life after all we need to go ahead on every point those things which are 
So important for us to remember on that point seem so wrong on every angle of our life
Because when we just pretend that we have forgotten them and those things will remain 
A part of life I just feel one thing from my mind that I don't want to pretend I want to tell
Inside this world thought of my mind on every moment I just want one thing from inside
That those things which are so precious to me no longer seem that much important from 
Inside of mind those thoughts which use to touch us on every point don't seem as if that
Sort of thing which touch our mind I feel one thought from inside that my thinking will help
My mind those things which I want to remember inside life should be some thing which 
Will have impact on life when I will move ahead I have just one thought from inside that
Something which should be truly forgotten are remembered when we began to pretend 
That we want to forgot them in life when I will move ahead I just have one thought from
Inside of mind that those things which are part of my life are not moving ahead as per 
My thinking because I have pretending on many parts of my life when I will move ahead
That pretending become hardest task on life I just want to move ahead from my mind 
But still on every time when I pretend that I have forgotten I just remember that thing
From inside so those things which are having impact on life seem totally wrong on every
Angle and on every point so I feel just one thought from my mind that when I will move
Ahead then I feel I will just remember one thing that I want things inside life but if I don't
Get them then I will not pretend just feel sorrows about them for some time and then after
Some moment I will move ahead in life but I will not pretend because that feeling of 
Pretending never help me that much inside life just hurt and confuse my mind from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...