Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Poem 1632. Small flowers

                                                                  Small flowers
Those small flowers which once touch our heart slowly lost their power when need to enter in
Our heart we feel we want something which is important to us we want to win in life on every
Part of future so slowly we lost need on every point of those small natural thing we just want
Something big still we feel that we want nothing because on every point we just keep saying
One thing that we want something simple inside life as human being our feeling will change
Our thoughts and thinking they will lead us to many problems which will harm us as a human
Mind and thinking on every day I feel just one thought from my thinking that every small thing
Will have effect on us as human being but then on every point we feel just one thing that those
Thoughts which are full of small thing will wake up our mind and our thinking when I will
Move ahead I feel just one thing that small things are so great but still when we grow up we
Forget those things but is it our need or is it our greed is confused for mind since on every
Point we seem to have different sort of need as human being when we move ahead in life then
We will have just one thinking that those small things will not matter that much to us as a human
Mind regarding every thing those small things which once we  give us pleasure began to look
Wrong on every angle to human being we just feel one thought that those small things will
Just lead to big troubles for every human being I want to think from my mind about each and
Every thing but I just can't able to do that in life so I just forget those small things because those
Small things are not something which will stay alive on some time and we feel just one thing
That why should we waste so much time just to get that delicate thing on every moment in
My thoughts and my eyes I just have one thinking that those things which are perish easily in
Our future and life are really nice sort of things when we move ahead in life I just have one
Thinking that we must not let in our life those small delicate things which will vanish with time
On every moment and on every thinking I just kept one thinking that I want with me some thing
That will stay for long time I just don't feel of those things which will have required inside life
Should be so small and for limited time I feel just one thought that I want some thing permanent
Which will stay with me for entire life it will have reaction on me at every time those thoughts
Which are touching my mind are something that much good on any point because winning is
Something which is needed inside life I feel that small flowers will look wrong on every point
Because they will get destroyed after some time inside life those flowers which are so nice
Will look totally wrong on every time they are not good and prestigious in life because they
Have just limited time while we just keep thinking this way on every point so I feel one thought
From inside that those things which are having soft touch on every point that things which are
Strong for limited time I feel one thing from my mind those things are weak on every point
That things are not something that will alive for just limited time I feel one thought from inside
Of my mind that things are moving ahead on every time but we just truly can't guess which
Thing will stay alive for how much time so when we guess for something so long life I just
Feel we are confusing mind I feel that we can't guess that life so may be we need to understand
That we can't just reject thing because of it's limited time since that limited time will have
Some reaction on every point inside life I feel just one thought on every point that things are
Not going ahead as per my views in life when I will start moving ahead on every point then
I just feel one thought that my choice should be based on limit of time because I just can't guess
Span of life then why should I need to move my choice if I like flower which just simple as
A innocent child why did I need to like costly things now inside life I can keep them for my
Security in life but still when it comes to choosing why don't I just choose what I prefer in life
When life will move ahead I feel one thought from inside that we should not just think of
Those profits in life we need to think ahead on every point we need to think again and again
About every aspect of life I just feel one thing from inside that when we choose something
We need to understand that we can't get things as per our wishes inside our future and life
When we need to move ahead we just think of one thing that is our choice and it is just limited
On every time we don't have long time to make choice so just choose something are then
Move ahead in life but never choose things just by thinking of profit or loss inside life because
We just don't know what will give us profit on every point since we don't know which thing
Will matter more and more inside life so just never see time limit in life because we never able
To guess what is our time limit inside our life on any moment and as well as on any point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...