Sunday, August 10, 2014

Poem 1625. Truth which need trick

                                                          Truth which need trick
On that day when I see that truth I just feel one thought from inside that I can't just go ahead
And tell every truth inside life not because I am scared that is totally different side but just I know
People will not believe me  because they don't trust me but since they prefer to close their
Thinking and their eyes on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that truth can't told
To those people who just don't want hear it in life so may be I should forget those truths from
My thinking and my mind on every point I feel that truth should stay away from my life because
When it is not involving in my life why should I bring in every day in life but inside my mind
I know clearly that truth is always standing there in my life truth will never left behind it is with
My mind on every point that truth which touch me in my life is that powerful thing which will
Bring difference inside life truth which will have impact on my life on every angle and on every
Point I just feel one thing from inside that truth is one thought which will have impact on life
When those thoughts which touch our future are not that much nice I feel that this truth will
Enter in life always after some moment and after some time I feel just one thought from inside
That truth which touch our soul is always nice on every point those thinking which will inspire
Our thought and mind will look so wrong on every point those truths which touch our thinking
From inside will have reaction on our life I feel that truth is that part of life which will always
Hurt our feeling from inside because when we start to ignore it then it will become worst type
Of thing for life and when we don't let it hold our mind it seem something so good on every point
Because truth is that fact which I want to ignore but still it comes in life and manage to hurt us
On every thinking and on every point those truths which are alive for our mind will look so wrong
On every point because truths are those dimensions of life which touch our thoughts on every
Moment and on every point when we think of truth as some aspect of our life I feel just one
Thing from my mind that truth is not helping at all inside life because truth will just manage to
Confuse my thoughts and my mind how can I move ahead in life without that truth which will
Make my future interesting inside life I have one truth on every point which is hidden on every
Point inside life I feel one thought from inside that truth are those weapons which are leading
To different problems in life I know one thought from inside that truth will always remain with
My thinking on every point I want to escape from that truth on every point because that truth
Which will have good and pure effect on every point I have one feeling from inside that this
Truth which will have reaction inside life that truth which will look so wrong on every point
Because that truth will have some effect that will some thing wrong on every point I feel one thing
From inside that truth is like that power which hurt us on every time I feel  truth is that
Thing which is totally wrong on every point that truth will harm on every point then that
Truth will have understanding on every angle of life because I just feel one thought on every
Point inside life because truth will have those sides which will burn us from inside but then
When no one like it why should we tell it in life that is one question inside after all that question
Which will look so nice on every point because that question have that thoughts on every
Moment inside life I have one thinking from inside that my thoughts are hurting me on every
Moment and on every point but then those things which are part of truth on every point in life
That truth will look so innocent on every point I feel that I need this truth in life but still that
Truth will not touch me on any point of life that truth which will manage to hurt us on every
Point inside life that truth which is alive inside mind then we just can't hide it in life but still
I agree one thing from inside that I can't just take out that truth like some magician out of cap
Inside life I just can't let that truth out as if it is rabbit of some kind because I feel one thing
From my heart that people will not like that magic in life and they will not clap on any point
I just have one thought from my mind that people are not understanding things on any point
I feel one thought from my mind that truth needed to handle with care in life if we don't do
That then we will receive just curse by every side because even for telling truth we need that
Special talking skill from inside because truth is something which never look that much nice
On any point because that truth have reaction on every side so we need to carefully tell it in life
Since truth is something so special in life it should be told in some different angle on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...