Monday, August 11, 2014

Poem 1628. Alive

                                                                 Alive
From every angle of life I just feel one thing on every point that those things which are
Moving ahead in life are always not alive just become some one moves in life that doesn't
Mean that thing is alive we are alive only when we have something inside those things that
Which have some thought inside are truly alive on every point of life when we began to
Move ahead in life we just feel one thing that movement is one fact on every point which
Tell us that we are moving inside life those things which are touching us on every moment
And on every point I feel they can tell you what they have inside just because some one
Shift from one place to another place inside life but then that thinking which tell us every
Point that movement can be sign of alive but when those things just don't seem alive we
Just feel that we never understand what is meaning of alive but when we start from one
Part or one thought from mind we feel that we must understand that we are alive on every
Point of life when we think something from our mind just movement confuse us on every
Point in life so then those things which are moving where not always alive I just never ever
Understand one thought from my mind that thinking which lead to movement in life are those
Things which will make them alive on every moment I feel one thought from inside but then
That thinking which have different aspects on life because thoughts which will move ahead
Inside life are those which really matter inside life those thinking which are precious for life
Where taking us ahead on every point those thoughts which are having unique effect in life
Will seem so good to us on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that thinking will
Have impact on life those thoughts which touch us on every point will look perfect and good
On every angle of life when thinking start to create some plan on every point our thoughts
Will manage to move us ahead in life that thinking which once develop with every point in life
I feel it will show us that beautiful light that thoughts which are precious to our mind are those
Which look nice on every point of life I feel just that thinking from inside that things which
Touch us are moving ahead from one point to another point when thinking moves ahead then
We become truly alive because that thinking will take us ahead on every point when we move
Ahead with that thinking in life we are really doing some thing interesting in life but then after
Some thoughts and some thinking I have one thought in mind does it right to call those things
Really things in life because sometimes they seem more alike and some times they seem to have
More views on some points like some times even my computer argues with me in life like when
I write some wrong spelling it never remove red line until I decide to ignore it or I force on that
Computer new word inside but it never just agree with what I say in life even when I know it
Just machine still it keep some views due to it's programs in life but sometimes I have seen
Some people who are fully alive those people are keeping those views on every point in life
But some are just like some sort of thing which is never alive they just act as if they are
Nothing alive they just keep on moving in same process in life on each day and tell us that
This is our life when we move ahead on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That those people are not just using their mind so how can I call them alive when those people
Are not moving ahead in life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from
My thinking and from my mind that movement which never have thought of mind hardly
Seem at all alive inside life those thinking which are harming us in life are hidden inside life
I feel one thought on every point that movement which is part of our life should be made
With such thought that is to take us ahead in life on every point those thoughts seem like
Something totally different on every angle of life when we move ahead we feel one thing
From inside that we need to move ahead with hope to stay alive but when that is done without
Much thought from our mind it will look totally wrong on every point that thinking which are
Touching our mind will look good for our future on every moment and on every point in life
When they are made with good intention to move ahead in life I feel one thinking from my mind
That those thoughts which touch us will take us ahead in life because they are causing us
So much trouble on every point and leading us to those problems which are making us alive
I know that we don't want problem but that is our life happiness and problems stood side by side
Those who don't scared of them and say their thoughts without fears are truly alive on every
Moment and on every part of life because those thoughts which are important to us are some
Thoughts which are making us alive by helping us to say things which we want without fear
Because we just can't always keep shut our mouth and we can't feel happy on every thought
Of other's mouth which will take us ahead on every point and make us some thing truly alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...