Monday, December 29, 2014

Poem 1867. Good things happening

                                                        Good things happening
When I start something from my thought and heart just one thing hurt me that is that anger in my
Thoughts and heart that tell me I need justice but somewhere on that peaceful horizon on my heart
I heard my teacher telling me again and again that it is not justice but just revenge for what happen
On every moment and on every part sometimes I feel I can ignore those thoughts from my heart
Since nothing big can happen on every part if I decide to ignore that revenge from my heart but then
Once again my heart ask me one question on every part that can I ignore it on any part since it will
Happen again and again if I can't stop that thought because when wrong things are stopped they can
Fully ignore but when enemy will win how can we ignore that enemy on any part but then once again
I heard same words from heart that this is just one thought that misguide me on every part after all
Why I just feel injustice will get repeated why don't we need to think again on every part I feel just
One thought on every part then I feel just one thought that when we move ahead we need to just
Have remember on every area of heart but good feeling will be some pure for our heart when we
Feel one thought from our heart that good thought will have reaction some times good will look so
Nice on every part that good will look so great on every point of heart we just feel one thing that
Good thought will look so much great on every part because it can also able to move ahead on every
Moment on every part why sad things will get repeated I feel may be goodness will get repeated on
Each and every part those good thinking which will touch us will look so much great on every thought
And on every part I just feel that sad thinking will not get repeated on any part of heart when I hope
For good suddenly every thing will look so much great on every part but when I start to think of that
Wrong angle I just feel I am in worst mess of my heart we need to move in just positive way and
Just in positive part where we can see world in good light on every part we use to think just one
Thought from our heart that good thinking will never help us that much on any part but then when
We move ahead we just feel one thought from our heart that good things will never enter our life
On any part we need to just move away and quit that thought from heart we need to move ahead
With just one thing from our heart but then our thinking will look so great on every point so then
I feel one thought from my heart that goodness is something which we needed on every angle of
Our thinking and our heart so then good thinking will look so great on every angle and our heart
On each and every part we feel one thought that we need something positive from our thinking
At every part but then when we start to move ahead on every angle of heart that we need to awake
That angle which is hidden in heart with our positive thought on every part our need of good thinking
Is true need of our heart we need to feel just one thing from inside that good things will repeat not
Always bad repeats in life but when good thing will repeat we just consider it as part of our life
We just don't feel it is something so great on every point when we understand bad is repeated in life
That's why may be we just keep remembering it in life on every moment and on every point we just
Never understand one thought from inside that we need to move ahead on every point with good
Inside our life when good things will be repeated we just feel one thought from our mind that
Those moves which are full of goodness happen as if regular thing in life we just never understand
Our thoughts from inside that good things are regular gift of life so we just never feel as if they
Are some special on any point of life those thinking which tell us goodness is that part of life
Which will have limited effect on our mind seem like some thing which look so bad on every
Moment and point we just move with good on every point so when something bad happen we just
Remember it in life and when it get repeated we just began to feel bad things are going to be
Get repeated on every point those bad things which are getting repeated are hurting us on every
Moment and point I just feel one thing that revenge is may be not necessary if I give life some
Time to show justice inside life on every point we just feel one thing that we are suppose to give
Justice but it is given by destiny which is always happen again on every point of life after all those
Good deed will happen impact from my mind but then s ad deed will just have some effect on
Our thinking and mind I just feel one thing from inside that revenge is not may be needed on
Any moment and any point after all good as well as bad deed will have some effect on our thinking
On every point because that bad things will have some effect on our mind I feel one thing from
Inside that bad things will have some effect on our mind but they are repeated on many point in
Our future and our life I feel good things will repeated more on many time but then bad things
Will have worst kind of impact on our mind because good things leading to worst impact on
Every moment and every point bad things will not get that much repeated inside our life but then
We just remember bad things on every point so we just keep feeling that bad things will happen
In our life on every point so that is just our imagination of our mind good will happen more to us
Inside our life if we trust on every point just bad thoughts of mind when good will happen more
In our life so just trust that good thoughts and then you will see better things inside our future
And inside your world every thing will look greatest to you on every point of your thinking and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...