Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Poem 1858. Written by heart

                                                                 Written by heart
When I wrote something and my heart advise me to erase it in life I just feel that it's best to
Just erase that thing on that point because when heart told us something questioning then it never
Seem right because if we don't do it then heart will irritate us on every point since our heart
Is our that best friend who know every thing about us from out to inside we need to understand
One thing that heart is just our best helper and guide never just ignore heart because it is one
Who will come with you in crisis of life that heart which beat in our body will never tell
You what it feel right may be it is wrong sometimes but still trusting it seem so nice because
Heart will give you that dream which will give you that pleasant thought on every point you just
Never understand how did that heart manage to capture every thought on every point when
We move ahead our thoughts began to turn in one chapter we write when those thoughts will
Look interesting I feel one thing that I want to write something which is perfect and nice for
Our future and life those thoughts which suppose to be written never look that much great
In normal life they just confuse us on every point by putting before us crisis one after another
Inside our life when I wrote something then with my heart which just move us to that cloud
Which we see in life sometimes imagination seem better specially when we know that it is just
Imagination of our mind but when it seem like truth then it will look different on every point
When we start writing something then we just feel need to writing those thoughts from inside
Just writing some sort of thing to please someone is never my style how can we lie to our own
Thoughts and heart when we know that it is not good or right we just have to act with that
Heart which is given to us as precious gift of life we just can't ignore it since that heart is that
Gift which should be treasured for entire life those moments which I do every day will take me
To that point where life will differ on every moment and it will create troubles for our future
And for our entire life those things which I wrote so clearly seem so nice because they are never
Confused in this world if half baked truths of our life then comes in life as some mirror and
Then show images of our life when I wrote something I want it to look perfect as per our
Thoughts and mind I just never want things to look something that I have never dreamed to
Look in life I want my thoughts to look much a way as per they are set in my mind if my
Thoughts began to look wrong on some paper how can I let them be that way in my life because
On that paper I should see myself as I want to see in my life when I wrote those feeling on paper
I want them to be more clear in life when I want to move ahead I just want it to be straight way
In life I want to write what I wish to write by heart not what I was told by just practical mind
Those thoughts which touch me told me that I want my heart to move that way in life so how
Can I write something which my heart never tell me even if that thing is profitable to write
After all my heart is that thing which look so good on every point when things just move ahead
I feel it is right to wrote what we feel from inside when we move ahead we just feel one thing
From our mind that those thoughts which are written on paper are nothing but just limited
Thoughts of our mind when we move ahead step by step we feel that catch from heart on
Each and every point our heart want to write every thing on paper and our heart want on
That moment to confess our mind we must give our heart that freedom on that point and
We must let out heart move ahead as per it's like because heart must get that freedom for
Which we cry from inside our heart want to speak freely but people hardly like to listen in life
Our heart want to learn the truth but people told us we can't repeat it in life so how can that
Truth which we found after so much searching can be hidden on any point after all truth of
Our heart is that precious gift for entire life we just never understand what we wrote on paper
Can one day become truth of our life but still we want to wrote it just because heart want to
Confess it on some point we have our plan for justice and we just wrote it with one hope that
One day we find that musketeer who for us fight that way in most charming style we just never
Hope they may turn into true but still on some point we just wish from our mind that one day
Some one will read those letters which we wrote from full faith and with full hope of sunshine
Because since childhood we are told one thing that hope is blessing not crime so it's best to
Write what you feel instead of hiding it inside on every moment and point we just have one
Thought from mind that when we wrote something one day some one will fight for us in life
But what we never feel is that we are always one of musketeer in life because when some one
Comes to help you always remember one thing in life you are also fighter in that fight and
You just can't sit peacefully in that corner of your life to watch that entire fight because when
You call some one then you are that person's friend and you are that person's perfect guide
So never just sit in corner and trust your heart then with that musketeer join that fight on that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...