Sunday, December 21, 2014

Poem 1854. Work which we dislike

                                                     Work which we dislike
When it comes and when it comes to lines no one compete me because that is my way and that is my style
But when it comes running a race I am always last on every time and when it comes doing mathematics
I just don't like it in life but that doesn't mean
I can ignore mathematics in life when it comes to exams I did my best in life but still one thing is so sure
It is not my style those words which I say in this world are never enough in life
We need to give chance to other things also in life because it is so important and precious in life
On every point we need to understand one thought of mind that we will want to do things which are
So important in life and most important is that which we love in our life but this is not going to happen
On every point things will not move ahead as per our wish and we just can't only do things which we
Prefer and like on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from inside when I will just
Move ahead on every point those thoughts which will be on one area of life that when I start with
One thought I just never understand that thought on any point so those things which I prefer in life
When area will differ on every point some are good for us and some are never have much useful
In our life we feel just one thought from our mind that in some fields some people are perfect and
In some field they are so unknown to my mind on every point I just feel one thought from inside
That life is never easy as I feel from inside it will have many angles out of which some are great
And some are so excellent in life on some field I feel we can move ahead step by step in our life
When some field which will look so good and nice are not something which I prefer as my thought
And as my thinking of my mind when I will move ahead I just never understand what I feel from
Inside but one thing is so sure that I need to work not just for my choice but when I do that forced
Work I just feel some things are not just turn out to be right they just manage to differ on every
Angle and every point we need to understand our thoughts and mind that when we do some work
Which is forced on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that those thinking and those
Area of life will just manage to create problems on every point because we are not best still we just
Need to keep trying because that is one field in which we never understand what we have in our
Thinking and mind since we never understand what we feel from inside words will form that line
Which will have some effect on our mind it will tell us on every point just one thought that we
Need to more try because that thing is not something which we prefer and like we need to just
Understand it from mind that our need of moving ahead it far more that any other thing in life
Those area which will have some impact on our life but since we don't got that skill on every
Moment and point when we move ahead those things will move in wrong way in life I just feel
One thought from inside that when I do something which I just don't have skill in life then some
Thing will lack on every point but then I notice one thing when I look at my work carefully in life
That my work is not bad what lack is confidence on every point those things which will look so
Great on every point those area that will have some appeal in life are also those which we don't
Like our hard work will give us full marks but our speed lacks on every point I just feel one thing
From inside that when I will move ahead then I feel one thought of my mind what others are
Doing where something which will have some effect on our mind when other convince us that
We are not great we just manage to get convince on that point with one thought that we are so
Much good and great in life our thinking will never look that much good on any point when
I feel that I am happy then my thinking will just manage to confuse me in life on every point
I just feel one thought that things will differ on each step of life but I feel that those area which
I tried and I have given my best are perfect in life but people just want to show me less so they
Just feel one thing from inside that those things will have impact on our mind those things will
Create effect on my mind no longer look that much great because people have noticed our lack
Of confidence inside life when we move ahead on every point some areas of excellent and some
Are looking great on every area of life but other are also not that bad but since we hate that work
We feel one thing from inside that those moment which we did in our life are not that much good
On any point our life will move ahead step by step and point by point I just feel one thing that
I was never bad in any front but since I am not sure people just convince me otherwise never
Trust those who says failing is in your destiny and it is truth of life just take some risk and then
You will see that life is so great on each moment and point that thought will show us one thing
That you are best even in that field for which you have dislike since when you love god then
You will understand all field are alike so you will love each of them with full heart on each and
Every point since that field will have many unique factors which will show our life that shine
Which will make us winner of our future as well as our life because those field are so many
Angle and each area will have impact in life and our hard work will make us best we need to
Just trust it and forget what others say to us in life on every moment and on every step of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...