Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Poem 1859. Right hope in life

                                                             Right hope in life
When I will walk ahead with your hope in mind I know I am just playing with my mind but just
Tell me are you really there in life but my mind no longer ask that question because we are that
Lovely sort of dream which I just want to have in life those moments on which I like to move
On every point seem like some thing which I just never want to lose in life you are one hope which
I will keep alive until I die I want to imagine you on my side how interesting is keeping such a
Hope inside mind it just become that pearl that will give us perfect shine that hopes which will
Manage to help us on every point seem like something which will give us shine when we move
Ahead on every day of life I just want that hope to give seven color of life on every moment we
Feel one thought from inside that those colors which look so much great on our mind will no longer
Seem that much good in life those hope which I have in my mind seem like something which will
Look so much great on every point when I will walk with hope I just see that dream in which you
Are so true and alive on every point I feel that you are giving me that light but when I see every
Thing will my negative mind on every point so those hopes which will have some parts of life so
In life there are many colors which will have reaction in life when in life everyone have hope but then that
Light which will have shine that will lead to that angle of life when we see many sort of hopes
That will give shine to our life when we walk on every point so those hopes will lead to problems
In life after all sometimes just hope is not enough for our life we need to move ahead and act
According to hope from inside when we walk with hope we need it to be true on some point so
Sometimes false hope just comes and then goes away from our life those moments which will show
Our mind many thoughts of mind and please from inside I just feel one thought from inside so
That hope which cheer up my mind no longer seem like something so concrete in our life since
That hope which are creating so many reaction in mind when we move step by step on every
Angle and point when that hope will have many angles and effects in life when hopes are just
Creating so many impacts on our life we feel just one thought from inside that in that hope I feel
There are many angles which are not that much good for life because when hope is not true then
We need to stop it on some point but on that moment we need to think once again should we just
Need to destroy hope on every point but then hopes are just managing to looking so different in
Every angle of life but then some part of hopes should be worthy to store in life we just need to
Change that angle of life which tell us we need to understand that hope needed to be give up from
Our thoughts and life I just feel another thing on totally different side may be that hope needed
To be changed and turned into some practical side when this will happen our hopes will look so
Much better in life those hopes no longer hurt us that much in life they will just create problem
For us on every point hopes will have many things inside those hopes will just manage to harm
Our thinking and mind those hopes which will help us on every point will just lead to that point
Where we can see many sides of our life those hopes which are supposed to thrown in life so
That thoughts which we have as part of our life is inside that hope on every angle of life but that
Hope will look so much better on every point that hope which will have breath of life on every
Moment we feel that fresh air is like hope on every point that hope will hurt us on every angle
Of life will look so better on every point I feel one thought from inside that hopes will give that
Life so much better understanding in life we just keep hoping on every point that one day we
Will see things in positive way in life hope will look so much great to our mind so then this
Hope will look so much good when we turn into something that will have side effect in life
Hope will change on every point in life into something which we hope from inside because
Those hope are turning into something different inside life that hope will differ on every point
Because hope will turn into some new inside life since hope will look so much different when
We change into something good in life that hope which will have some sort of impact on our life
That hope will change into some thing so good for life so then hope will turn into some great
For our life that hope will change slowly our life because hope will have some reaction in life
I feel one thing from inside that hope will some nice impact on life but since good hope will
Turn into something so interesting in life when hope will turn into some thing good in life so
After all hopes will turn into good on every point when hopes will turn some positive in life
When hope will turn into some thing so nice for life so hope will turn into perfect thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...