Sunday, December 28, 2014

Poem 1865. Ruler of heart

                                                              Ruler of heart
When I see something which I never once think I can do it but then I look at my horizon and
Told my heart I do it but not for me for those eyes who are looking at me with one hope that I can
Become some thing which will give spirit to their life because they feel I have something inside
But inside my heart I feel just one thing I am scared to do each and every thing but then when
I looked those eyes I just feel one thing I need to survive I never want past to be repeated and
I never want to be die same way as people before me die I want to be that successor that
Survive those tide not want to become one who get drown on that crucial time may my rival
Have more potential this time but some where in heart revenge of past is there still alive when
I become successor I never receive my crown nor any paper which decide that I will be that
Successor but my potential told me that it is my time that I must take my seat and start on this
Moment and point those emotions which are use to confuse my mind in past seem to tell me
That winning will come later first comes question of surviving those who don't surrender can
Manage to survive on any point those who held us to drown are never have power which god
Have given us to fight I never care what others feel on that time when I know that I am standing
On right side because my history told me on every point that those who keep hoping people will
Do justice to them hardly get justice in life they just keep confusing our mind by telling us just
Many theories that how we couldn't survive but we must not trust others on every point specially
When they tell you that you just can't survive because they are not creator and they never have
One right that is writing our destiny on any point they tell us every moment your heart is your enemy
And you are doing blunder in life by trusting it on every moment and point this heart which just
Beat for you on every time may be fooled on some issues but it is trust worthy on many times so
Never let it take you to that point that on which you feel from your own heart that it is useless in life
You feel one thought from mind that your heart is your true need never let it feel that it is just useless
Thing in life it is need of every moment on every point when it tell you that you are cheated in life
Never let it convince you that you are failed in life because being fooled is common fact of life and
It will happen with every one on many point but we just never want to accept it in life and it will
Just create problems for us at every point we feel one thought from our mind that when at every
Step we hope for good life it is based on our heart which makes mistakes on many time just for
That heart we remain alive not because it beat for us but because it beat for some people in life
Those people are looking at us with hope from inside that we will take them ahead to that point
Where they can survive but some people never understand that thought from mind while some
People just believe it that they want to win in life and I have learn one thing we can never manage
To satisfy those people on any moment and point because they are never those people who have
From us hope of friendship on every time I just have one feel from my mind that I need more
Friends not just partners in benefit in life when we start some walk we must walk for good in
Our life we never understand one thought from inside that those walk which are made by our
Mind should not based on just proving world how great we are in life greatness is not some thing
Which earn by working hard to win in life it will comes only if people decide and greatness is
Not that much need of time kindness is true need on every point we need to move ahead with
Just kindness and must understand from mind people will not appreciate our kindness on any
Moment and point at each step we feel how lucky we are to get kindness in life but one thing
Is so true on every point kindness will disastrous if you don't understand that it would be shown
To truthful people in life at every step you may feel that kindness is wrong thought if you just
Have thirst of success in mind or if you live with those people who shows you success is as important
As breath on every time but just remember one thing even failure can survive with limited
Friend and smiles but ruthless one can never give that pleasant smile because when you act
Ruthless god will take away from you what you want most in life that is innocence and pure
Thought of simple and kind mind we need to understand one thing on every point life is just
Game of understanding what is wrong and right never assume in few steps whole game of life
Because slowly it will move to that point where we will began to feel you have lost in life
But you have lost nothing until you have precious life and you have your precious smile after
All smile and life are two important things in life because when we born we learn to cry easily
But when we see our dear one first thing we did was smile but then next step was complaining
That happen to us all even when we are child in different voices while crying we complain
To every one at every time but one thing is sure we must not make those complain a cause
Of our disaster on this point we have survive so long so we need to understand what we need
More in life is our smile we can survive from storm which people in our past can't manage to do
At those time we don't need crown to rule this world because ruler of heart never wear crown on
Any point they are just forced to wear them because that is need of that time on each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...