Monday, December 15, 2014

Poem 1844. Limited friends

                                                                  Limited friends
When I feel I am all alone in some road of life I just feel that may be I should not walk that way
In life when I look at sky on that time I see flock of birds just see how beautiful and nice
I need to be like that in life after all travelling alone is never wise so I just decide to
Change my road sometimes but when I need to walk on that road I need blindfold my eyes since
It never seem fair to walk on that road on which injustice on both sides I just can't ignore them
In my life it will give me nightmare not just on nights it will manage to move ahead and also
Manage to give me bad dreams with my open eyes on that moment I just feel one thought from
Inside that why should I need to get so much upset by walking on that road which I know so
Surely wrong for life why I need to move ahead slowly on every moment and on every point
I just have one thinking from inside of my mind those walks which I took in my life seem like
Something which we understand from inside those walks are for me alone on every point those
Walks are showing us different concept in our life those walks suppose to look great on every
Moment and point when they are made in such a way that I just can't walk on them at any moment
And on any point since they are just too crowded with wrong concepts of our future and life and
They will just show many sort of dark sides which will create different effect in our future and
In our life when those darkness began to capture my thoughts and my mind I just have one feeling
From inside I just can't walk because there are many people whom I know in life because when
I look at their face I just understood one thing from inside I can no longer know them in life
When they stood against some thing which will manage to harm my morals and my land on
That moment I just feel one thought from my heart how can I say I know some one who just
Manage to miss morals how can I know some one who never understand what we feel from our
Thinking and our heart those things are leading to that section in our life when we start to walk
On some road but then that road we can move ahead on alone that road will show many sort of
Thinking and concepts in life we feel just one thought from inside that moving slowly one part
On every point when we move ahead on every point that road will lead to that where are people
Will move on alone at every point then when we move ahead walking alone on every point so
Those people are walking on every point inside when we walk alone at every angle of life so
When we walk step by step alone on that point where we see that walking alone with right concept
It will look so great on every point walking alone will be risky but walking with such people just
Seem more risky in life those people just never are those person which we thought from inside
For our thinking and for our morals sometimes we need to walk alone in life just look at those
Birds who fly alone for some time then you will see that other birds will surely follow it on some
Time inside life after all those flocks of birds are moving ahead in life after all when birds will look
So great on every point when one bird will move alone on every point but it will not happen
On next point in life when our moment will look so great on every point when we start to move
Ahead we must need to think twice on those moment which we need in life will have some impact
On our mind we just never understand one thing from inside that flying alone is so great on every
Point of life we feel one thing from inside that walking alone is so scary in life but just once try
To walk on every point to that right way it will have some effect on our life when we start to move
Ahead in right way of life people will follow us but they just need to understand which way is
Perfect and right we need to keep patience from inside instead of counting people we need to
Just count hopes from inside when we increase hope from one hope to another hope in life so
Then I feel one thought from inside that hope will create just positive thought in life but those
Hopes will look so great on every point that hope will manage to create future on every point in life
That hope will look so interesting in life then hope will have some good side when we move ahead
On every day of life on that road which will be alone will be good because what we truly need
That is hope in life we never need other things than hope on any point people will come to us
When they see those hopes inside false concepts will vanish but it will take some time we need
To remain together on that point because we feel we are alone on that road but just search there
Will always some one who is just ahead by miles or behind by miles in that road of life and then
One day you will find that one side by side because there are still people who wanted truth just
Like us for their life but they are just small in number so far away on every moment and on each
And every point but if we walk  with full faith then we find them in life and those limited friends
Are enough for us because precious things are important in life so limited things will be enough
In life we don't have too many people we just need few honest one who will bring smile inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...