Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Poem 1835. Lines said in life

                                                           Lines said in life
When did I say something right in life again and again I start to think I found myself confused
On every point because sometimes what I say wrong and simple seem so great in life and then
On sometimes it seem as if most right things I have said are turning wrong before every one in life
How confused are those acts of our life how can I understand when I don't say right but then just
One day my teacher told me one thing clearly in life when you say something right then many
People stood against it because their selfish motives will have effect on some point those people
Who are so important for life seem like something which is wrong because they just think about
Themselves in life and when we start to point out they just say that world is that way in life so all
My right sentence seem so wrong when people before me feel that they want to stand against me
In life they just never like how much I try to explain them with all my heart sometimes it use to
Once frustrate me and anger me so much in life until one day once again I went to same teacher
Called for help in life first word of teacher is why did I always need so much advice when I tell
My problems teacher once again smiled and asked me why I want others to appreciate me on
Each and every time I say but they criticize me is worst for my life can't they keep quiet if they
Have so much dislike my teacher once again gave that same smile which will look so much good
Great on every point I just have one thought from inside those things which I spoke inside life
Seem like some thing confusing on every point I just have one thought from inside those words
Will look so much great on every point those words will give reaction to our life when I speak
Them when people don't want to hear on every point those lines will have some effect on our
Thinking and mind they don't want to harm us on every point so then I feel one thing from inside
That some lines will look so wrong to them not because they are wrong but just because they are
Not those which they want in life they just hate those lines and start to criticize on that moment
I just feel why I am losing every thing in life but question is that what you want to always stood
By your side is it your god or is it just your money and power on every time many sadly never
Have that much faith on god at any point they just feel one thing that god is not that visible for
Their thoughts and mind when we start to move ahead our thinking and our faith but they move
Ahead with their mind how right may be our thoughts but one thing is true in life that we can just
Never win on any point with just one thinking that we need to act right when it comes to convince
That person who have selfish thought inside mind those thoughts and those thinking will have
Some worst effect in life we just feel that we are stuck with our truth and faith but that is never
Wrong in life because god is still there somewhere and waiting for right time we just never have
Enough believe on god that is our mistake in life we need to move ahead slowly on every point
Our faith will never help us that much as we want in life when thoughts start to confuse us then
We just need to keep those thoughts alive but at same time we need to understand one thing that
When we move ahead on every point with just one hope which will have some effect on our
Thinking and mind those things which are forming lines on every point are good but when other
Party don't want to hear them it seem so useless inside life when we move ahead on every point
We need to understand that sometimes our talking will not matter much in life what people want
Is just one thing from inside that is wish that we should speak just same way as we speak on
Each and every point we feel so much scared inside life when we talk in wrong way when we feel just
Same frustration on every point of life when we start our talking just by judging things inside life
Then we feel just one thought from inside that those talking was same on every point because
When we talk on every point that talking is something which will be great on many area of life
Talking will have some effect in life those lines will have some wonderful meaning inside but
When people don't want to hear it then they just do one thing from inside that is to move ahead
Step by step inside life because when we feel that lines are wrong it is not about how did we see
Positive things in life but those lines will have some effect on every point when lines will have
Some effect in life when we say them in wrong point inside life then people will just make them
Look wrong to world on every point we need to understand that telling truth is so important
In life because lines are precious in life they must have great meaning inside life for mind and
Just say them without expecting results on every point because sometimes those lines are ignored
But on some times they will look so great on every one and we don't which will be that time so
We need to move ahead and say that line with one hope from inside that it will be that day when
People will open our eyes and on that point we feel just one thing from we get result but we need
To keep our hopes and they will lead to some good direction of our life show nice side of line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...