Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Poem 1823. Each move of life

                                                             Each move of life
When I move ahead with care just took each step of life I feel so much pleasure when I took it
Right on some moment I feel one thought from inside that we need to take steps slowly and with
Every moment and with thinking in life I feel one thought from mind that when we move ahead
I just have one thinking from inside when on that road of life I will move ahead on every step
In life I just have one sentiment from inside that I will move ahead with every thought and I just
Feel one thing from inside that I need to move ahead step by step we need to have some
Thinking from inside because those thoughts which have some thing from inside these thoughts
Which will show us many angle of life I have one thinking from inside that mind will have some
Idea of mind then I feel that there are many ways which will show many sources inside life I just
One thinking from inside from every angle we have some sort of thinking which are part of mind
But then when those roads of life we move ahead from every area of life I feel one thing from
Inside on those roads we can see many things in life then when we move ahead on every area
Of life so I feel sometimes leading to some part of life we feel one thing from inside when those
Roads will look great on every point but then when we start to move ahead that on road of life
We see something so nice on every point but for that I have to think and start to move ahead in
Our life we feel just one thought we need to walk but sometimes it is not depended on us that
How did we move ahead from our heart when those thoughts will look so nice on every part and
That soft way of thinking tell us that we have to move slowly on every part we just never feel
Or understand one thought on every part when those roads will manage to confuse us on every
Point and part when in life we feel just one thing from our heart that when we move ahead on
Every thinking and mind's every part we feel just one thinking from our part so those thoughts
Which are needed to take us ahead on slowly we will move ahead on each and every part that
When we feel that moving slowly from one part to another part but now I just feel one question
From my heart does I really move or is it just my luck on every part which take me ahead with
Each moment with it's stroke on every part we need to move ahead with thinking of our heart
But on every point we feel just one thing that we need to start thinking step by step with my
Positive thoughts and heart but sometimes I feel that I am just moving with others on every moment
And on every part those moves which I took just manage to touch my thoughts and my heart
On every moment I just have one thinking on every part those thinking which is just something
Which we need to just convince our heart what our luck have decided is just something which
Have decided already on every part we never understand what we feel from our heart but then
When at each move I start to move ahead with my heart then I feel that there is need of not my
"Yes" on any part but there is just need of fulfilling wishes from our heart we need to move
Ahead on each step to please our heart our thinking is just wish of our heart but most of things
Happen just based on what choices we get on every part we feel that when we move ahead on
Every part so then we start to think that walking on right way it will be something so hard for
Our thinking and heart but then when we start to move ahead in good angle when we start to
Move ahead with our heart but we also need to understand what god have given will finally
Happen on every part after all god will lead to that section from our heart those good wishes
Which are written in our destiny will show us something so perfect for our thoughts and our
Thinking which always tell us on every part that those roads which will have some effect on
Our life and mind's every part I feel just one thing from heart sometimes our wishes are those
Horizon which seem like hope of ground is touching sky on every part so then we feel just
One thing on every scene from our thinking which will give effect on every part since that
Scene will have some effect on our heart so then that scene will touch our heart so then we
See on every part I feel that destiny will have some effect on our heart so then I feel that those
Part of destiny which we needed to understand one thing from our thought that destiny will
Have so wonderful effect on our heart because when we need to understand it is just turning
Some sort of nice part for our heart when we move ahead then we need to move ahead so carefully
On every part we need to have some thing pleasant on every part after all it is just dependent
On our thoughts that life will move slowly on every part so then destiny will have some thing
Which will look so great on every part because our act will have some effect on every part
Then we see when effect on every part so then when we see nice things will have some effect
On every part then destiny will look so great after all these act will have some effect on each
And every part because those thoughts which will have some effect on our thinking and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...