Friday, December 12, 2014

Poem 1839. Justice for past

                                                           Justice for past
Sometimes I just decide to forget some point or forget some face inside my life I just want to forget
Every concept behind it on every point I will never stop from moving ahead in life but then suddenly I
Notice that face is no longer behind curtain inside life on every point I feel that face is hidden in life
I want to destroy that face from my mind but it comes again and again since it must be something
That should be called half justice I done in my life on every point these justice will have some 
Point when it look too much inside our life when we move ahead I feel one thought from my mind
That those faces which I see on horizon of life seem something so wrong on every point because 
Those facess may need justice but one thing is so sure we just can't give it them in life I just feel so
Sure that alone I can't win justice on any point but then my heart ask me one question from inside
That does alone mean that I just forget my fight after all when I look at that face still I remember
My past and those points when I needed help to move ahead and never get in my life that face just
Tell me on many point if I help this one may be I just get justice in my past by making justice in 
Some one's present point but then comes next question I hardly know that face in life so how can
I trust unknown angel but still I never feel that known devil is going to be something which I accept
Inside my life when life moves ahead on every point I just have one feel from inside that those 
Faces which I see in life look so much like my past face in my life I want justice for my past so
May be I am trying to get justice for that person but when I think I don't know much about that one
Suddenly I feel so scared to fight I know I need justice on every point but when that face will get
That justice will that face turn things into right because that face is not me so I just want to ignore
That face sometimes but then comes next question how can I forget that justice for which I have just
Began my fight in half way we can never stop in life if we act this way then one thing is sure that
We make devil winner in life we move slowly step by step on every point because justice is that
Thought which is needed inside life justice will create many impact on our mind justice will show
Us that light which we have never saw in past since we just never manage to fight on that point but
Then comes next question does that fight will suit to us in life or may be we just can't understand
That there is need to forget that pain of past on that point but then when it comes to injustice I just
Read one thing on every point injustice never stop until some one stop it in life but we need act
With so much care on every point since sometimes while fighting for justice revenge manage to
Take hold of life that's why sometimes I feel may be I just ignore that face on some point but now
I sense one thing from inside just hiding that face will not solve problem of our life on every point
We need to move ahead on every point those faces which we see are not going away from our mind
They are those incomplete work which we must complete in our life we need to understand that this
Face will be there on every part of vision and mind until we just don't feel that we have acted right
Sometimes past enter in present and become something so new for our life because it will ask you
Just have justice this time so on that moment how can you ignore that face which seem just like
That face once was your in life how can you ignore that voice which seem like just part of your
Own memory how can you just ignore it in life when that voice become nothing but just you in life
There is one need on every point that is to understand need of life when face will look so much
Perfect and great on every area of life when that face began to look like us on some point then how
Can we just ignore that face for our entire life we need that justice so sometimes giving it to another
Person seem like something which is great for our life our thinking will just manage to take us
Ahead on every point those thoughts which will have some effect on life will seem like something
That need of justice on every point but still on every moment I feel I need to act wise because when
We give this justice it is no longer us or our life it is about moving ahead on every point with each
And every step I feel one sense from inside that thirst of justice is something which I have will lead
My life in problems on many points sometimes that face what something different than me on
Some points their wants are not like me and their need of justice will not be like me in life so I just
Feel one thing on every point that justice for me can't be given by giving justice to other in life
When I give justice to other then it should be something different on every point that justice will
Never create any positive effect when we give it with just view that we are doing justice for us in life
When we give it to others then it should just for them in life never ask for pleasure of success
From in to your mind because when we do something for some one else it should be just for them
In our life we never understand one thought on every point that our injustice of past is something
Already happen in our life we need to accept it and move over it unless we want just keep digging
Grave on every point that grave in which feeling are already dead so why did we need to make
Them once again alive? when we can have many happiness as well as many types of joy in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...