Thursday, December 25, 2014

Poem 1862. Light feeling of happiness

                                                    Light feeling of happiness
One thing is so sure inside our life that our happiness is depend on just one thing that is our state
Of our mind we can smile if we wish on every point but it never happen since we never wish it 
From our thinking on any point we just wish from our success and that is true problem of our life
Our wishes of just success manage to create so much problems in life we just never understand
That we are creating sorrows by just managing to keep away our happiness from our life those
Thoughts which will manage to create some effect on our mind seem like some thing which will
Just lead to that side where success become that truth of life that we feel we will be happy only
When we are successful in life our thoughts which will make us happy just manage to create so
Much problem in life that our success become one stream which will just manage to confuse our
Need of success on every point then our thinking will lead to some area of life where we want just
Success on every point I feel one thing that success is something which is so precious in life then
When success will be some thing that will have some impact on our mind I feel just one thing
From my mind that success is not just one key to happiness in life that pure feeling of happiness
Will have some effect on our mind I will just never understand what I feel from my mind but
One thing is so sure that success will not that key which will show us happiness as part of our
Future and life we move ahead slowly to that happiness on every point which will show us that
Perfect world where we can laugh on our failure in life but then I feel why I am searching that
World it is somewhere inside my mind on every point those failure will look so much great on
Each angle of life because failure is just one incidence if we learn to treat it in that way in life
On every moment I feel one thing that I need to move ahead with just one thought from inside
That I want to be happy even when I don't get things in life because things will not matter that
Much inside my life I want my thoughts to rule and capture my mind I want them to take me
Ahead and above every thing in life I want that small ray of hope to grow on every point I want
My heart to have that shine which will give me happiness on every point that beautiful ray which
Is stored inside my heart tell me that failures will not harm me that much in life what I really want
Is just one thought success on every point I will never understand when I forgot happiness is not
Something regarding just success in life and when did I just manage to create so much problem
For my world that I feel one thought from inside that capturing our thoughts will look so much
Great since it is just one feeling from my mind that when I want to be happy then I can be happy
Because that is one light which I have stored inside  mind that light which will give my life so
Much sun shine that on every moment I just feel one thing that we need to much better concepts
Of our future and life which will show us success as basic on every point when we move ahead
We just feel one thing from inside that success is that thought which will be needed but not just
Only need of life it will needed on some parts and not required like breath in life success is that
Need which will be required on limited points of life we never understand when success will
Become one thought which will give our life shine when we want to move ahead we feel that
Just getting success is not that necessary in life we need to understand that success is one thing
Which hurt us on every point but need to understand success is one thought which will show us
Happiness from inside we just feel one thing that we need happiness for it we feel one thought
On every point we feel one thinking from inside that happiness will be one thought which we
Need to create inside mind our thinking may show us some concepts and some lights on every
Moment we feel just one thought from our mind that happiness should be some thing as light
As flower on every time because happiness will that light thought which will touch us on every
Moment and point I just feel one thing from inside of mind that those happiness which we feel
From inside seem like something which we need on every point our happiness is that thought
Which deserve something light which will move ahead with wind on light movement on every
Angle of our life when we move ahead we feel one thing from inside that we are not moving
But just flying in our life those thoughts which will help us in life seem like some thing which
Will manage to hurt us on every point we feel just one thought from inside that happiness is
That thinking and that thought on every point which will take us ahead in our life I feel it will
Manage to give me that shine I feel just one thing I need in my life that kind of happiness and
Light which will make us happy but we need those thoughts from inside not from outside in life
We need just that thinking which will open for us perfect world that will not hurt us by just
Thinking about sorrows on every moment and on every point at each step of future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...