Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Poem 1860. Pain in walking

                                                        Pain in walking
When I walk slowly on those roads with care I just feel one thing on every moment that I need to
Move ahead and walk with so much care I need to understand each stone can hurt us on every point
On which we see in our life I need to move slowly with so much hope and care that when I walk
On every point I feel just one thing is there that those stones which cut my feet will be on that spot
And on that point some where I just want to walk without much hope and positive wish on any point
And moment I feel just that pain will touch my heart which will cut my mind on any points which
Are still existed on every moment those stones which are on those roads will manage to hurt us on
Every moment of life but question is that do I can manage to avoid those stones in life on every
Moment and point I just feel that those stones can cut me from inside when I walk roads which will
Give us pain on every point those sharp cuts are leading to many pains in life those walks which
I take in my life seem like some thing which I needed on every point but avoiding stones will just
Manage to hurt us in life but then stones are so sharp and with so much hard touch in life so then
When we walk on road on which stones are there on every point doesn't seem that much good for
Our future and life when I walk on road of life that stones will manage to have that sharp touch but
We need to move ahead step by step in life those stones which hurt us can't be avoided on every
Moment and point I just feel one thing from inside that stones are having so much sharp touch that
They never look that much good but we can't avoid every problem in life so we need to walk on
Those stones at every point those stones never look that much good in life they will have that look
Which scare us on every point but when I see that hope which stood on other side I just walk over
Those stones without feeling pain from inside in life we walk slowly on every point we need to
Just understand what we want from inside we just want that peace which we see on other side but
We never reach to it because those stones which are spread on that walk scare us so much that we
Just feel that those pains will be so hard that we just can't walk with peaceful mind we never manage
To understand our thoughts from inside slowly those sharp cut of stones will manage to hurt our
Body and mind we never understand that those stones on our walk will become something which
We can ignore in life when we look with happiness to that point where those stones will give us
So perfect sort of shine we never see that road without any stones until we keep just hoping from
Inside that this road will clear if we keep our hopes high on every moment and on every point in life
Those pains which show us that future which we need from inside will manage to create so much
Obstacles of life we can't walk ahead with slow and steadiness on any point we just feel one thing
That stones are those rocks which will have sharp touch in mind but when we want some thing then
On sometimes we just need to go ahead fast and forget our slow walk in life and that things which
Is appearing on other side will look so much better that we just feel one thing that we need to see
That shine which will appear on other side after all on that point where will we see that scene in
Our future and life those things which are on that side just never enter in our life because we have
One feeling from inside that we need to see that world which is on other side those sharp sort of pain
Which I feel from inside will vanish when I start to move towards that thing with one ambition in
My mind that I want it to become part of life that pure and perfect thinking in our life so those sort
Of ambition which tell us we need to move ahead in life to that thing which will look so much
Good and great on every point I just feel one thing no stone can hurt me in life when I see that
Thing as ambition from inside those things which will look so much great on every point will just
Manage to become part of our life on every angle it seem as if we need to move ahead with our
Positive thoughts from those sharps stones should not harm us in life they will remain on that
Point and we will move ahead on every point those thoughts which will take us ahead are not
Just managing to move ahead on every angle of life with just one thinking that we need to move
Ahead in life but then sharp stone will harm us in life in such way that we feel that stones are
Those things which will have some impact on our mind they cut us on every point with just one
Thought from inside that some roads will have stones which will manage to hurt us and every
Point in life when we see that dream on other side then that dream will have some effect on mind
Because that dream will capture my thoughts in such a way in life that we can no longer think
About other things but just about moving ahead with hope to get that thing from our thinking
And from our mind so we feel one thing from inside that when we seen something so good in life
Then pain in walking will began to have some effect in life so just look at your dream and then
Walk on that road in life even if you don't get that dream still perfect is that life since that life
Will have dream on every point because we will walk just for that dream and other things are just
Forgotten in life walking on rocks is not that painful when we have that special dream inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...